[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I shouldn't side with Dany. As far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: 1502087464856.jpg (40KB, 541x633px) Image search: [Google]
1502087464856.jpg
40KB, 541x633px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't side with Dany. As far as I know, she has the dragons, the armies, the people support, the Jon Snow, Tyrion, the plot armor, the writers, Tumblr, reddit, and at least 3/4 of /got/ on her side. Why not join the winning side now that I still can?
>>
Because she's literally insane.
>>
>>86043701
>join the winning side
the winning side that doesn't even exist
>>
>>86043701
with all that on her side and shes gonna fuck it all

*sigh* bitches be dumb af

anyway, shit show, Westworld is better
>>
>>86043701
Because men side with what's right, not with who's going to win at the time like a little rat or a woman.
>>
>>86043701
HOL UP
*gets mad that nobody was able to predict teleporting fleets*
SO YOU SAYIN
*complains that the Dothraki horde is going to starve because all the food is in The Reach*
WE WUZ
*burns all the food in The Reach*
THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS N SHIET
>>
>>86044606
Underrated
>>
>>86043701
I don't give a fuck about any of that, Westeros has literally devolved into entitled cunts autsisticly screeching for power as endless numbers of frozen carcasses march southward.
I just think Dragons are neat
>>
>Implying Cersei doesn't get what she want when she proposes.
>Implying the Lannisters aren't 3-1 so far this season.
>>
>>86043738
So is Cersei. At least Dany has a sense of decency.
>>
>>86043819
Dany is right though. Who else is a better candidate for the Iron Throne?
>>
>>86043819
The one who wins is the right one.
>>
>>86046239
Lets bring tens of thousands of savage warlike rapists(who already raped and tried to rape her several times) to my homeland type of decent.
>>
>>86043701
>Give me one reason why I shouldn't side with Dany.

kek I imagined that Drogon was asking that.
>>
>>86043701
>at least 3/4 of /got/ on her side.

lies
>>
>people follow jon because hes a stark and hes worked hard for the north
>people follow dany because she worked to better the lives of the small folk
>people follow cersei because they fear her
>>
>>86043819
>Because men side with what's right, not with who's going to win at the time like a little rat or a woman.

How is an evil incest queen right?

>Well Jamie

Jamie is a cuck.
>>
>>86046296
Stannis the one true king of Westeros
>>
>>86043819
So you would have died with Stannis?
>>
>>86046636
Yes, it's probably more than that
>>
File: 5.png (761KB, 1391x558px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
761KB, 1391x558px
>>86043555
are you blind
>>
>>86045910
Funny. Considering people are fighting over pointless identity politics and whether a women can be a man. Whilst hordes of immigrants invade Europe.
>>
>>86043701
Because her fall will be the most glorious schadenfreude GoT has ever produced.
>>
What right do any Targaryen scum have to the throne?
>>
File: 2017-08-07 01_53_16-$.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-07 01_53_16-$.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
You'll trigger all the wanna bes and that will be funny, but you'll also be a fag.

if you're not team Bronn or Bran than you need to go back
>>
File: Powertothepeasants.jpg (66KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
Powertothepeasants.jpg
66KB, 640x633px
>>86046296
The Iron Throne needs to be melted down.
>>
>>86046977
>be a commie
>destroy all the food

danycuck confirmed
>>
File: angrry cat.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
angrry cat.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
>>86043701

because there's no point anymore in liking a character they'll die anyway. fuck you martin and got show writers FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>86046965

Bronn picks the Red Keep
>>
>>86046646
Dany has done absolute jack shit for the small folk of Westeros. I mean she could have taken the food supplies from the Lannisters and just have Dothraki drop off the carts in Reach villages as a sign of good-will, to show that she doesn't just steal shit from them like Cersei but instead she just blows it all up for lulz even though she won the battle. If anything she could have just taken the food for her own army instead of burning that shit to ashes.

Her dumbass ideals brought basically just chaos, death and destruction in the Ghiscari cities and now she left the slaves there to their fate anyway. None of the slaves besides Missandei and the Unsullied(basically just robots) actually join her either to Westeros, most of them will probably get buttfucked once the Slavers get a new army without having Daenerys defend them.
>>
File: remove communists.jpg (65KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
remove communists.jpg
65KB, 463x600px
>>86046977
you're kind only deserve a place in a mass grave
>>
>>86046543
How are they any different to the savage warlike rapists already there?

Besides, Dany doesn't allow rape and slavery because she's a good person. /tv/ just hates her because she's a woman and women aren't allowed to rule or win any fights or do anything cool even in fictional tv shows.

>>86046723
Stannis died like three seasons ago. Get over it dude. He was a dull and boring character that nobody liked except for socially maladjusted autists on /tv/
>>
>>86047129
i look at it like this.
he is not a front character but he has always been making moves and is one of the longest living characters. also the first time there was a real battle with a dragon he shot it the fuck down. sir bronn, seeing a dragon for the first time ever and shooting it down. literally no character can ever come close. Bran is a different story because he is like a super wizard.

>>86047521
>I mean she could have taken the food supplies from the Lannisters and just have Dothraki drop off the carts in Reach villages as a sign of good-will, to show that she doesn't just steal shit from them like Cersei but instead she just blows it all up for lulz even though she won the battle.

no one will ever admit this because muh stronk wominz. also most people are fucking dense and like whoever is shoved in their face. it's just a show so whatever.
>>
If Dany wins and GoT gets a sequel, I want to see how badly she governs in a time of relative peace. She's a good conqueror but a horrible politician.

Robb, Renly, or possibly Margaery would have made the best rulers but they know nothing when it comes to war.
>>
>>86043701
I want someone to do a black'd edit with that Dragon face
>>
File: a6L9Aem_700b[1].jpg (70KB, 615x342px) Image search: [Google]
a6L9Aem_700b[1].jpg
70KB, 615x342px
>>86043701
>>
File: 7-23.png (29KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
7-23.png
29KB, 227x220px
>>86047821
>Robb, Renly, or possibly Margaery would have made the best rulers

>>86047710
>she's a good person
>>
>>86043809
>Westworld is better
lol
>>
>>86043701
>the people support

She has the support of people from Essos not Westeros, she can fuck off back to Meereen tbqh
>>
>>86047821
>She's a good conqueror but a horrible politician.
that's where Jon comes
>>
>>86043701
Winning side is Jon Snow aka Aegon Targaryen. Dany aka the Mad Queen will go crazy once she start losing dragons.
>>
>>86043701
>join the winning side

Implying the white walkers aren't going to sweep south throughout the continent in a victorious wave of eternal winter.
>>
>>86043701
how big is his dick?
>>
>>86047710
>>
>>86046677
>evil incest queen
literally dany
>>
>>86047710
>How are they any different to the savage warlike rapists already there?
There's different levels here, a Dothraki's entire philosophy in life is to pillage, murder and rape while most of the Westerosi soldiers are just normal peasant folk conscripted by their lords to serve, fight in a campaign for months and occasionally fuck some peasant girl because they haven't touched a women in ages.

>Besides, Dany doesn't allow rape and slavery because she's a good person
Just like how making a law agianst murder will magically stop all murders? I think the mayors of Chicago and Detroit will want to hear about this.

>women aren't allowed to rule or win any fights or do anything cool even in fictional tv shows.
She's hated because she's a Mary Sue character, she just has dragons, besides that she is entirely incompetent.
>>
>>86048290
>sits against racism
>>
>>86046239
>decency
>attacking a country only because of muh heritage
>>
>>86048545
>Literally rape is ok when white people do it
>>
>>86048637
It's not a country, it's her country the one that she's the legitimate ruler of.
>>
>>86048087
>he doesn't know
>>
>>86048662
Let's imagine you are a 12th century French peasant, would you rather get conquered by the muslims or the English?
>>
>>86046809
oh my god
>>
>>86046749
Absolutely
>>
>>86048803
If it's the 12 century, Muslims because they were much cleaner and better educated than the English.
>>
>>86048881
Yet the muslims would permanently destroy your culture and probably enslave your women and children as the Turks did while the English would just have you switch from one French lord to another.
>>
>>86043701

ITS HER TURN.

IM WITH DANY
>>
>>86049017
In point of fact, Muslims were much more tolerant compared to the West, they'd actually allow other religions as long as you paid a non-Muslim tax, which wasn't any different from the mandatory tithes that Western Christianity demanded.
>>
File: hrzEcYU.png (322KB, 761x823px) Image search: [Google]
hrzEcYU.png
322KB, 761x823px
>>
>>86046749
Better to die a man than to live a sycophant.
>>
>>86043701
she bought an army of rapist pillagers to Westeros.
>>
>>86049160
Problem is they had their hiccups when they weren't tolerant and nice and when they did they just slaughtered and enslaved their non-muslim populace who allowed themselves to be disarmed and vulnerable because of the more peaceful times. Except for a few exceptions there are no more Christians or other non-muslims in the Middle-East and their population gets reduced constantly from the occasional Taliban, ISIS and other Islamists groups chimping out at them. If you allow foreign groups to take away your freedom while you become complacent then they will chip away at your culture and people till there's nothing left.
>>
>>86049160
Oh, how the times have changed. Why can't modern day Muslims be more like their ancestors?
>>
>>86049568
that is quite possibly the shittiest shooped tweet i have ever seen, anon.
>>
>>86047636
America lost
>>
>>86047636
Was he ok?
>>
>>86047882
>Merkel is deporting loads of migrants and refugees

WOAH GUYS SHES DESTORYING EUROPE BY KEKING US WHOAHAHA

kys
>>
File: 56734575654.jpg (109KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
56734575654.jpg
109KB, 500x650px
>>86047521
>but instead she just blows it all up for lulz even though she won the battle
That's what happens when you're at war. Besides most of her naval fleet was destroyed and the unsullied battalion are stuck in an empty castle, meanwhile Highgarden just got steamrolled so she's losing badly.

When time is short and loses are high, sometimes razing shit to the ground is more effective.
>>
>>86043701
1) The Targeryan years were shitty overall, filled with wars and rebellions. The handful of great kings doesn't make up for the mountain of insane ones, especially as Dany is shaping up to be pretty insane

2) She has a shitty track record. She took over Slavers Bay but failed to effectively govern it any way and eventually got bored and fucked off to Westeros leaving some sleazy mercenary in charge.

3) She is actively importing the Dothraki into Westeros, an entire society based upon raping and pillaging. But sure, she really cares about the small folk

4) The people of Westeros have had to endure five years of bloody civil war, do they really need more fighting to destroy the pathetic amount of supplies they have left?

5) Acts too entitled. Targs took the throne by force, they lost it by force. Robert's Rebellion was 100% justified, she has no real claim and may as well be some random Eastern warlord invading for all the difference it makes, like 90% of her army is from Essos anyway
>>
File: 200_s.gif (46KB, 319x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
46KB, 319x200px
>>86043701
why don't u join the real winning side
fucking hell I've had a day long erection since the chaos is a ladder bran scene
>>
>>86050308
All the food was already on wagons and she had an army of horses so transport wouldnt be that much of a problem, if she got that food for herself her army would have to do a whole lot less pillaging and raiding from farmers which is was usually happens when an army runs out of food and Dany literally just said in the episode she lost her food supply with the Reach gone.

But now her horse-fucker army will have to do a whole lot of bad shit to take food and supplies which sort of undermines the whole morally-superior position she's been having through the series.
>>
>>86043738
She isn't really insane. She just thinks "bow down peasants" is going to work on the Westerosi, when that's the opposite of how she treated the Essos-ians who are loyal to her.

>>86049160
Everything is great if you take the claims you want to hear at face value. "Toleration" happened, but it wasn't a principle, and it was oppression and slaughter that was the basis of the Islamic order, as it still is today.
>>
>>86046749

No, you blithering idiot. I would have died with the winning side, you unmitigated imbecile.
>>
>>86043701
Because all her success is based on plot armor and feeling not actual strategy and proper warfare.
>>
>>86043701
Because shes Reddit.
>>
File: A OR B.png (17KB, 1201x520px) Image search: [Google]
A OR B.png
17KB, 1201x520px
HELLO /TV/

consider this little thought experiment i've come up with:

You're ontop of a giant fire breathing dragon, flying high in the sky. Looking down to inspect the battlefield you notice two events happening:

>Your army is starting to mount a cavalry charge against enemy forces defending their supplies
>The enemy responds by forming a defensive line of spearmen between your cavalry and their supplies

You have the abillity to provide air to ground support by commanding the dragon to lay down a line of fire, scorching everything it hits down to ash.

As you dive down to flank the enemy from the skies you notice two targets.

>A
and
> B
(see file)

Which one do you chose?

I've been discussing this with my friends for a few hours already, would really love to hear some new inputs. So share your thoughts please guys!
>>
She gun die
I bet twenty good men on it
>>
>>86051890
B. This way both armies slaughter eachother, and any survivors will starve. Meanwhile, I'll still have my three dragons (I'm now proportionally more powerful), and I no longer need to worry about feeding an army.
>>
>>86046296
Jon
>>
>>86051890
A
>>
She can't escape her Targaryan blood she will be another mad ruler.
>>
Does anybody here actually believe that she's going to be the queen?
>>
I would support Dany if she stayed full Robspierre like when she was liberating the slaves and brought down an unyielding Red Terror on all the aristocratic shitlords in Westeros. Unfortunately she's just become another "Muh Birth Right" noble.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.