[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone going to stop this bitch she is going to flood westeros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: -CqzLLU3.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-CqzLLU3.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Is anyone going to stop this bitch she is going to flood westeros with third world animals forever changing demographics it's not looking good for us whitebois.
>>
>>86041287
I really hope so she and Missandei are getting on my nerves

she cant be one of the contenders for the throne because shes some spoilt little entitiled bitch and i hope she gets another rape scene before the seasons out because seriously this show has been pussified to the max
>>
>>86041287

I hope they show the rape, killing and destruction that the Dothraki will inevitable unleash on the south just to BTFO of all the Dany can do no wrong fags out there
>>
>>86041287
>entire army of light cavalry
>doesn't get annihilated after the first longbow volley
>>
>>86042829
wheres this meme come from that dothraki are rapistis? they are fucking warriors you piece of shit
>>
>>86041287
That's like asking someone to kill Dexter in Dexter

She's the main character and hero of the show she can't die
>>
>>86041287

Cry more
It's funny
>>
remember this: https://youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ [Embed]
and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2t86Yg24ns [Embed]
and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cBybquQTg [Embed]
aaand this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afaQFLSTH4 [Embed]

fuck the lelnnisters, i hope they go the way of the dodo, and yes that includes the midget le i drink man.
>>
>>86043016

>In Season 1, Drogo's Dothraki warriors ride south and carry out a warm-up raid against the Lhazareen, simple shepherd-folk, to take plunder and slaves they will sell to pay for passage to Westeros on ships. Numerous Dothraki warriors are seen (in the background and briefly) who have been gang-raping captive Lhazareen women, and the rest are being gathered up and corralled off so they can be taken as sex-slaves by other warriors

This Dothraki gang rapist 'meme' is cannon you moron
>>
>>86043079
she is not the main character to dge lord, she got fucking shoe horned into that by the fucking sjw's
>>
>>86041287

>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

His could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.
>>
>>86043253
that was because they didn't know better Dany added some structure for them and gave their women empowerment, seriously learn to keep up with the fucking episodes, fucking pig
>>
>>86043354
Care to lick my pee pee m'lady?
>>
the dothraki are no worse than the lannisters, greyjoys and boltons. they're actually disciplined under dany.
>>
>>86043354

And you think countless generations of rape culture is now instantly eradicated because Dany said not to once?

As soon as her back is turned they will be pillaging, raping and killing anybody they want to from Dorne to Castely Rock
>>
>>86041287
Westeros is literally 90% degenerate white trash...
>>
>>86043563
b-but muh noble savages
>>
>>86041287
>bitch

Misogynist much brah?
>>
>>86043266
That's why it's called a fantasy show you giant retard.
>>
>>86041287

Let her get the Iron Throne. I want to see how normies will be okay with Dothraki turning everything they touch into shit.

Or even better, the Dothraki magically assimilate and become civilized members of society.
>>
Letting a bunch of Dothraki savages take over Westeros would turn out exactly like letting former slaves have their own nation in Liberia did; a lawless, savage, violent chaotic mess, with no real rule of law and no remaining infrastructure.

The people standing against this Muslim horde like Jaime are the real heroes of this show. This show is about whats happening in Europe. Blind idiotic rulers like Dany flooding European nations with bearded savages who will rape, murder, steal and terrorize.
>>
STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD BITCH
>>
>>86041287
It will be filled with fucking zombies pretty soon it doesn't really matter
>>
>>86041287
>implying westerosi women don't crave the BDC
>>
Anyone else hoping Cersei gets BRED by big Dothraki dick?
>>
When Dany wins (we know she will even if we don't want her too).
What will happen with the Dothraki? Surely she can't leave them in Westeros they're savages worse than the Wildlings, they'll rape and pillage their way through the land...
Or will she use them as a human shield against white walkers?
>>
>>86041287
So she's basically the Merkel of GoT?
>>
>>86045865

I'd take my nation being flooded with zombies over Muslims any day. Not even joking.
>>
>>86043266
>/pol/ bait word vomit
>GoT sucks REEEE
Really caused me to ponder
>>
>>86043266
The Dothraki are pseudo-huns, not pseudo-arabs. Show is still shit regardless, though.
>>
>>86043354
It's not believable or consistent with what we know of humans
>>
>>86043266
art exposes the truth. I can handle seeing women win because I know it's a joke. Women you and I know who believe these stories aren't a threat to our masculinity.
>>
>>86043266
you keep using weak and pathetic like it's your tagline, what a fucking retard

Why would anybody be insulted by a loser by you and your shit opinions on them? lmao
>>
>>86043016
Season 1, where they go around raping and killing in random villages.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.