[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking on some dialogue from GoT season 1....in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So I've been thinking on some dialogue from GoT season 1....in the very first episode, Viserys states to Daenerys that he "would let all 40,000 men fuck you, and their horses" if that's what it took for them to be able to go home and reclaim Westeros.

Let's suppose then for a minute, that this was indeed the case. Let's say that Robert Baratheon drunkenly sent a raven to Viserys saying "if ya whore sister can take 40,000 dothraki cocks ya can have your bloody throne back---let's say 40,000 horses too, to make it interesting for her"

My question then is, how feasible would this be? Assuming Daenerys has to survive the ordeal, and assuming each man and beast has to be brought to the point of ejaculation, how long would it take to satisfy Robert's criteria and get the Iron Throne back in Targaryen hands?
>>
Your mom survived the same thing quite nicely so I don't see why Daenerys would not.
>>
You couldn't have posted this in any of the other GoT threads that are up right now? This really warranted it's own OP?
>>
>>86036771
Not OP...

I actually think this would be worthy of its own thread as it would need us to delve into complexities that would dilute /got/
>>
>>86036665
OP is just trying to get us to come up with a middle out compression algorithm.
>>
>>86036665
I think if GRRM had written that as a legit plot point and HBO still decided to fund the show, feminists heads would explode...

I think it's quite possible. Let's just say that she has to work a 12 hr shift in order to survive...give about 10 minutes on average per warrior and faster for the horses (they ejaculate pretty fast... say 2 minutes, but she'll need 8 minute recovery). That's 72 rapes per day. Observing holidays (5 per year) it would take 3 years and 2 months.
>>
>>86036665
viserys was a gay cuck anyways
remember when drogo offered him an harem?
nah, blonde crazy wanted his army
>>
>>86037269
They don't have to go one at a time. She has multiple orifices.
>>
>>86037269
>>86037421
well the guys can go three at a time (mouth count?) and cycle off pretty quickly. but the horses would have to go one at a time, and it would probably takea good while between each one, and getting them worked up and shit.
>>
>>86036727
I want you to know anon that this was incredibly underrated and you should think of this reply as worth about ten (You)'s because I'm an expert in these things
>>
>>86036665
Why was he so mean to dany? :(
>>
>>86037632
Thank you anon, that means a lot to me.
>>
>>86036665
hmm. Bleeding and infection are going to be the most dangerous aspects. I'd say a conservative estimate would let 9 men fuck Dany per day, and add another for anal safely. (properly lubed, not too rough) She could probably satisfy 20 per day as well with her mouth. There would need to be regular break days or she would go insane and kill herself somehow.

And probably a third of that for the horses, again suitably lubed and restrained so they wouldnt spitroast her like that gay guy. 1 day off every 4, limit to one for anal to stop prolapse which would be untreatable by maesters.

1660 days for the men, and 5000 for the horses. 18.24 earth years. Not too shabby. Viserys would be about 38 once he took the throne, Robert would be about 53 if he hadnt died already. 18 years would probably be quick enough to stop her dying from the untreated syph as well.
>>
>>86036771
will you cunts ever fuck off from the GoT board?
>>
>>86036727
>>86037632
>>86037732
samefag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.