[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's portray her as stupid, inexperienced ruler that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

>let's portray her as stupid, inexperienced ruler that brings destruction with a layer of her plot armor (dragons)
>still have to root for her because she is meant to win no matter what

This is why normies shows are so garbage.
>>
>>86033755
You don't have to root for her. Lots of people here don't like her, which makes sense cause shes a bitch.
>>
>>86033755
wouldn't be surprised if they kill her off at one point tbqhwyf, or at least her army
>>
>>86033755
>normies shows

This is why you are a faggot and mocked socially.

Tell me you special unique snowflake. What is a non-normie show?
>>
>>86035260
anime
>>
>>86033755

You do realize she goes crazy like her daddy, and dies by the end, right? That's the entire reason for her plot armor.

So that you can have that ending and have it mean something.
>>
Why don't you try checking the catalog before you make another thread about your cancerous pleb shit?
>>
>it's a /tv/ cant comprehend the idea of a universe that's not black and white episode

>hurr durr pls tell me whom to root for by handing all the answers to me via disney editing because i can't decide which values are most important to me personally
>>
>>86033755
DUDE EVERYONE CAN DIE IN THIS SHOW!
except this bitch
>>
>>86035260
>He thinks GoT isn't tumblt-tier normie garbage
Ok then bro
>>
>DUDE PLOT ARMOR LMAO

why is she so op?
>>
>>86033755
Would you prefer her as a super Smart, completely experienced ruler that never makes mistakes and is absolutely right about everything?
>>
Is anybody really rooting for her? On this board, I mean. Everyone is either Jaime or Jon.
>>
>>86035280
So, if you faggots aren't watching anime you are out of your lanes.

So all these threads are basically a bunch of anime faggots watching tv shows and movies they shouldn't because they are not FOR them.

So basically, come to /tv/ and read the opinions of retards talking about shit that is not created for them..nice.

You retards need to stick to jap cartoons...I mean they are created just for you 'special' kids after all.
>>
They're building her up so normalfags are crushed when she becomes the villain.
>>
>>86035727
>>86035727
They won't, she's far too bankable. She will redeem herself and it will be a fake out, it will be awful. If the normies can't even follow the obvious clues of setting this up, there is no way they can spin her death to be appreciated by these 'fans'.
>>
>>86035280
>implying anime isn't normie central now
Obscure seinen manga and VNs are the only shelters from this plague.
>>
>>86035727
>implying they still won't blindly cheer for her

You give normies too much credit - I unironically question whether they are actually even sentient.
>>
OH BOY ANOTHER GAME OF GARBAGE THREAD
SO GLAD WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A THREAD ABOUT THIS SHOW TONIGHT SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE LATEST EPISODE
>>
>>86035614
>Is anybody really rooting for her? On this board, I mean. Everyone is either Jaime or Jon.
Missing out Hotpie. Rude.
>>
>>86033755
>>still have to root for her because she is meant to win no matter what
The whole point of GoT and ASOIAF in general is that you aren't meant to know who to root for. Is Jamie Lannister really worse than the woman burning thousands of men alive?
>>
>>86035290
I expect this was the plan with the books, but how they seem perfectly happy to throw all the Starks together in one room now at the same time now, I'm not so sure they'd go through with it. If she does go mad she'll get redeemed somehow instead of dying like a crazy woman.
>>
>>86036509
>pushed one kid out a window so he and his sister didn't get hung for sexy incest
>everything else is just Nuremberg defense tier on top of some actual good deeds
Jaime is unquestionably superior morally
>>
>>86033755
Your virginity is showing, OPenis.
>>
>>86036119
people say this but I've never heard a single person talk about anime in public, at my uni or otherwise
>>
>>86036509
>mad king tried to burn the entire city
>Jaime stopped him and get shat on for it

>Kleesee tries to burn the entire continent
>Jaime tries to stop her and everybody hates him for it

W E W
>>
>>86033755
This is true. But really, the show is garbage because each season is 9 hours of filler.
>>
>>86035490
But we already have Cersei
>>
>>86036790
I can't think of a GoT episode that was entirely filler? It all comes back to the main story eventually
>>
>still have to root for her because she is meant to win no matter what

When is that implied you stupid nigger
>>
>>86035063
She's not a bitch. She's very entitled and self righteous but she has listened to the advice of everyone in her environment. I haven't liked her since the beginning but her annoying flaws are part of the character. Some you like some you can't fucking stand.
>>
>>86035418
>faggot gets asked a question
>answers question with non answer faggot response.

Indeed bro
>>
>[...] the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved, and each time, it made him feel powerful and right...until the very end.

>Daenerys Targaryen: I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed without a fair trial.

>Bend da neee or buuuuuuuurn
>>
>>86037520
And it's the flaws in her personality that make her a bitch. I'm not criticizing her writing cause she's written to be a bitch and that's what she is.
>>
>>86033755
only read the books but she was already fucking terrible in there

>had absolutely everything handed to her
>fucks it up at every turn
>still somehow gets away
>is a massive hypocrite

by terrible I mean having a terrible personality though, I think the character is still well written and it's fun to hate her. I hope she fucking dies eventually, would be really satisfying if she lost her plot armor
>>
>>86036716
I have a handful of co-workers that openly talk about watching anime while I struggle to contain my disgust.
>>
To be fair the Western kingdoms are all disgustingly corrupt, so destruction is their best possible outcome.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.