[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick: God isn't real Morty *burp* wubalub *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-02h46m26s111.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-02h46m26s111.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Rick: God isn't real Morty *burp* wubalub *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* *does science stuff* BUUUUUUUURP

Morty: oh jeez rick, i mean i dunno rick you can just s-say that oh jeez oh rick i dunno oh jeez
>>
I love how every portrayal of nihilism is the same in the media.
>character is extreme atheist who has to mention how atheist he is every few appearances
>hates or has contempt for everyone
>is always massively intelligent for whatever reason
>always has a grey morality, absolutely never has certain morals
>is a static annoying asshole constantly
If you were to actually explain nihilism to your average R&M viewer they would probably call you a faggot, too.
>>
>>86033790
*braaaaaaap*
>>
File: 1376504067623.jpg (27KB, 542x474px) Image search: [Google]
1376504067623.jpg
27KB, 542x474px
>>86033790
>nihilistic
>have black and white morality and strict ethical standards
Are you retarded?
>>
bunch of soo dough into lecshuals in this sub rebbit
>>
>>86033622
Wow, dude, guess your faith in your god isn't that strong after all if just a kids cartoon is enough to upset you, am I right?
>>
File: 235236235.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
235236235.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
The joke is that in dire situations he will still pray to god like he did here
>>
>>86034097
Oh jeez, I mean y-you can't just s-say that Anon
>>
File: 1476669005523.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1476669005523.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>Its another /tv/ hates kino because another website likes it episode
>>
>>86034251
Kino=shit, right?
>>
>>86034251
>t. 190 iq intellectual
>>
File: rickandmortyupvote.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmortyupvote.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>86034251

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN UPVOTE MORTY

I'M UPVOTE RIIIICK
>>
>>86034379
>>86034294
>>86034290
>All these non-arguments
Just admit it, at the very least you would think the show is ok but because you live in this echo chamber that hates another website you feel the need to hate it.
>>
>>86034441
No, I saw the first episode and it was terrible. Like Family Guy and generic science person put together.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnmQdHSRQ1U

was it upvote worthy, /tv/?
>>
>>86034684
This is proof that God exists
Rick BTFO
>>
>>86034009
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said nihilists have black and white morals.

Nihilists just don't believe things like morality or ethics are a part of nature, that doesn't mean they can't form basic moral judgment.

And anyway it's not like R&M is interested in discussing the finer points of nihilism.
>>
Morty, hey *uuuurp* morty, the holocaust isnt real. The explanation doesn't even make sense. The biggest facility, Auchwitz allegedly only had two chambers, and cremation took around two hours to perform for one body at the time. The official report claimed six mil*uuurp*million were killed in the gas chambers. With two bodies cremated per hour per facility, even operating at 24 hours a day it have been logistically impossible for the nazis to kill that many. The German citizens in the area even reported they had no idea that was even going on. I don't need to tell you, but dead bodies-burnt *uuurp* bodies reek, Morty, so soooomebody would have noticed. You remember what death smells like Morty? Remember what your *uuurp* dead body smells like? Ever notice how every single one of the death camps were in soviet occupied territories m*uuurp*-morty? The soviets probably just built gulags in the eastern bloc and blamed the nazis after the fact.

Morty! Hey, Morty! I turned myself into a nazi morty! I'm Hitler Riiiiiiick!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.