[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't he tell his siblings that Little Finger orchestrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Why doesn't he tell his siblings that Little Finger orchestrated his father's death and wants the Iron Throne? Is he that autistic?

What's the point of having oracle superpowers if you don't tell people shit?
>>
>>86030212
With great power, comes great autism
>>
He is past pettiness.

He probably sees littlefinger still has a role to play.
>>
>>86030212
He is the most autistic person ever portrayed in television history.
>>
>>86030212
He is no longer Bran Stark. He is the 3 eyed raven.
>>
He might not fully understand that yet, he said he knows everything but it's fragmented. Maybe he hasn't remembered that bit.
>>
>>86030212
It doesn't matter
>>
>>86030212
They're all gonna die a painful death. He doesn't have to kill him himself
>>
Did Baelish give him the dagger to threaten him. It will be funny when Arya kills Baelish using the same dagger.
>>
>>86032123
Good movie.
>>
He doesn't need to
>>
The rape, Sansa.
>>
Maybe it was justified.
>>
>>86030212
They need his army.
>>
File: 1500998662032.png (71KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500998662032.png
71KB, 400x278px
He can see everything. He knows how everything will play out and everything will be alright in the end, so he doesnt need to do anything
>>
Aside from killing Ned, how is he responible for the rest of it?

Also was he responible for the attempt on Bran? I don't remember who was behind that
>>
>>86032057
Who else is finding this deal a bit forced and heavy handed? At every possible opportunity, we're reminded by a flatly delivered line "Did I forget to mention that my magic powers which I need to remind you about as I haven't used them for a while mean that I don't have any feelings anymore?". Okay, Bran, I get it.
>>
He isn't Bran Stark anymore. He doesn't give a shit about his family. Only reason he came back is because he wants a safe place to stay.
>>
>>86032976
That's a lot of calories
>>
Stay in your containment thread
>>
File: 1501948121942.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501948121942.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>86030212
He's enjoying his powers
>>
>>86030212
Curious as to why he's so unemotional to Meera?
Do you think he was literally trying to rush her home to house reed by being a dick? Or is he just being a dick on purpose now he's using his new found jedi powers.
>>
>>86033765
Jamie fully admitted to that one.
>>
>>86034854
Nah, it was Joffrey. At least in the books.
>>
>>86032976
2300 calories from one drink?
>>
>>86034787
>Curious as to why he's so unemotional to Meera?
probably knows she'll die at the stark place or something.
>>
>>86034999
could be just autism
>>
>>86034671
for u
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.