[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm late to the party but was anyone else really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: varga.jpg (17KB, 210x295px) Image search: [Google]
varga.jpg
17KB, 210x295px
I know I'm late to the party but was anyone else really disappointed by Fargo S3?
Pic related, I was hoping someone would kick his fucking disgusting bong teeth in. Nobody did.
>>
>>86024835

I thought it was pretty amazing since the complete change of story and narrative style.
>>
>>86024835
Yes the cinematography was so bland it made me really depressed
>>
So what exactly did Emmett do to deserve to be murdered in cold blood by some random thug who'd never met him?
>>
>>86025138

He "killed" Swango.
>>
Only good episode was I can help
>>
>>86024835
he was based and him and his enforcers were the good part of the show
>>
>>86024835
The bong was the best character in the whole thing.
>Let me tell you a story
>>
>>86025201
Was that the flashback one? That one was good but ultimately completely pointless.
>>
>>86025184

But he didn't, and if Numbers had even the basics of the crime scene he would have known that.

Emmett and Sy were the only "good" people, and even Sy was an asshole to Ray. Whereas Emmett wanted to help him.
>>
>>86024835
Started really good, but than it became utter garbage. Season 2 is the only pure kino.
>>
>>86025138
>>86025184
Swango's death had nothing to do with it. Emmitt was responsible for Ray's death in Nikki's mind, so she wanted him dead. She hired Wrench to the job, he did it.
>>
>>86025386
then*
>>
Pitchfork peasants with murder in their eyes
>>
>>86024835
Season 1 is the only good Fargo.
The others just seem like actors going oh I want to be in Fargo because I'll get to do "that accent" hahahah it'll be fun overdoing "that accent"
Only redeeming features of 2 and 3 being Dunst looking incredibly hot and that girls wet bum in the bath.
>>
>>86024835
>the bad guy should get whats coming to him
PLEB
L
E
B
>>
>>86025645
season 2 turned into a grand theft auto 5 lets play video real quick
>>
>>86025645
S2 > S3 > S1.
Pleb.
>>
>>86027234
Wow, that's some shit taste that.
>>
How the fuck did MEW go from being an incompetent bitch in the earlier episodes to playing 4D chess against Varga later on?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.