[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“It’s all over between Amber and Elon and she’s devastated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

>“It’s all over between Amber and Elon and she’s devastated. It was his decision,” the insider told The Mail on Sunday in the UK.

>“He ended it a week ago. He’d heard certain things about her behaviour that didn’t sit well with him.

>“Amber can be very manipulative and selfish. Elon’s back in LA while she’s licking her wounds in Australia.”

JUST
>>
Fuck&Chuck
Pump & Dump
Based Elon
Mars back on track faggits
>>
>>86024762

Gotta give him credit, he took in the information and acted on it, his strong analytical mind won out.
>>
>>86024839
>Fuck&Chuck
Sneed?
>>
This was his smartest buisness move
>>
>>86025078
Except that info can be wrong. Desingormation is a thing, as any old crone who destroyed the life of people with a few well placed exagerations and lies at the right time could tell you.
>>
She's beautiful, but Elon Musk can find a few thousand other broads that are just as good looking.
>>
what hot little number will he launch his rocket into next?
>>
>>86025194
That info came from many different sources though.
>>
>>86025194
It doesn't take much research to know Heard is a golddigging trollop.

The 'new information' is simply optics. Elon was always gonna dump her.
>>
File: 2 hot dawgs.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
2 hot dawgs.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>86024762
>he left her because she had fucked more women than him

BASED AMBER
>>
>>86025256
So? That doesn't make it true. People like to run away with gossip and repeat it.

As someone who was a victim of that, let me tell you it can happen very easily. One day I'm having the good life hanging out with my best friend, the next everyone and their mother is talking about me having an affair with his gf.
>>
>>86025078
>>86024839
>>86024762
all this means is that elon is too weak to stay around an alpha woman
>>
>>86025194

Well anyone can be tricked or lied to I guess but here I figure it was a case of secondhand info from reasonable sources and/or certain behavior observed firsthand that, while not damning, could be considered red flags. When faced with such info the risk is typically that your standard spergy type will overlook it, telling themselves that relationships are based on trust or that they know their partner better than that. In this instance though he rose to the occasion and took decisive action.
>>
>>86025333
Those sources all had different stories with interactions from Amber though.

Can't believe you're actually defending Amber heard.
>>
>>86024762
MARS TRIP SAVED
>>
>>86025371

Amber is just a parasite. A true alpha would be Elon's last wife, she bagged herself a billionaire, stayed in line, did her job, and got some cash and a couple of billionaire babies out of the deal.
>>
File: 1461062578890.jpg (351KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1461062578890.jpg
351KB, 500x707px
>>86024762
Did Australia gas her dogs this time?
>>
>>86025442
As far as I can tell her only flaw is in her choice of gf/bf. That girl got shit taste when the personality of her lovers is involved.
>>
>>86024762
>He’d heard certain things about her behaviour that didn’t sit well with him

what was the information?
>>
>>86025608
Amber leave
>>
>>86025580
Based Barnaby
>>
>>86025371
You're just a cuck.
>>
>>86025625
She likes to peg.
>>
>>86024762
Holy shit, the succubus has been defeated. Humanity is saved.

Mars colony when?
>>
it's a women who reaches thirty with a huge ego realizes men only use her for pump and dump now and don't consider her marriage material anymore episode
everytime there's a rerun of this episode I always watch it and love it again, like pine bareens, GOAT
>>
The guy's a crazy coocoo. His beliefs are so rediculous it makes the scientologists look sane.

How can a crazy fuck up like that have such a strong and down to earth practical side to him, I'll never know.
>>
>>86025333
You really did it, didn't you?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.