[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the unequivocal success of Wonder Woman, do you think Mothra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: GVMTBFE_-_Mothra.jpg (340KB, 1247x930px) Image search: [Google]
GVMTBFE_-_Mothra.jpg
340KB, 1247x930px
After the unequivocal success of Wonder Woman, do you think Mothra will get her own solo film?
>>
She'd better, and Temple of the Moth would be a great name for it, but I'm pretty sure they would just go with Mothra if they made one.
>>
>>86024252
Seriously nigga? That Moth has like 4 Standalone Movies.
>>
Is this a joke? Mothra's very first film was a solo movie.
>>
>>86024288
I hope so. I wouldn't count out that title either, they did go with "Kong: Skull Island" instead of a generic "King Kong."

>>86025934
Yeah, and Wonder Woman had her own TV series, but I obviously mean a new movie.
>>
>>86026005
women and numales cant champion a cause unless its modern and trendy.
>>
>>86026005
Imagine being this autistic. You're an embarrassment to your family.
>>
>>86026416
Where?
>>
>>86026295
I didn't see you complaining when Batman got his tenth fucking movie. Oh, but it's okay if it's a man, is that what you're saying? Jackass.
>>
>>86026416
Penis is expanding, please continue.
>>
>>86024252
Mothra has always been my favorite kaiju, so I'd be psyched if they can do it well
>>
>>86026480
Where, though?
>>
>>86026542
I always thought it was pretty hot how she's a girl. Why is there only one girl kaiju?
>>
>>86026561
It can only get so hard, anon.
>>
>>86026561
Literally nothing wrong with being a homosexual.
>>
Reminder that Mothra is cuter than you're shit waifu.
>>
>>86026582
Wasn't Godzilla pregnant in the 90s remake?
>>
File: 0bf97c069c2416d8824806bc265aa2d4.jpg (133KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0bf97c069c2416d8824806bc265aa2d4.jpg
133KB, 880x1000px
MOTHRA IS BEST MOTH

HOWEVER

FAIRIES OR RIOT
FAIRIES OR RIOT
FAIRIES OR RIOT
>>
>>86026862
I don't think there's ever been a movie that had Mothra but didn't have the fairies.
>>
>>86026993
There's been no mention of the Fairies so far in any of the material Legendary has put out about their Mothra. They're absent from the stone carving, too. Probably too "fantastic" for their gritty reel wurld giant monsters; despite that even Monarch classified Mothra as a "Divine" Kaiju.
>>
I love how people have been scared off from even mentioning that website by name. Based mods have saved this place.
>>
>>86027424
Doesn't necessarily mean they won't be in. If I had some sexy little fairies I'd want to keep them a surprise too. Can't reveal every little thing before the movies come out.
>>
>>86027543
You're not talking about Reddit are you?
>>
>>86027736
*GASP!*
>>
>>86026687
The movie with Brendan Fraser? That is the black sheep of the franchise.
>>
>>86024252
Mothra's had like four of them already.
>>
>>86029104
And none of them are part of Legendary's budding monsterverse.
>>
>>86029182
Alright but attributing a Mothra solo movie to Wonder Woman's success is silly when she's already had a bunch. She's like the second most well known monster by Toho.
>>
>>86029251
Mothra's solo films are almost completely unknown to anyone who isn't a massive fan of these giant monster movies. OP is talking about a big budget Hollywood movie that would get a wide theater release. Sure, Japan could fart one out in 2 years if they wanted to, but that's not in the range of what OP was asking.
>>
>>86026043
They only went with Kong Skull Island because they're couldn't use King Kong at the time.
>>
>>86029493
What do you mean?
>>
>>86029566
Licensing issues.
They couldn't use the name King Kong in the title or in the movie.
That's why John C. Reilly has that "That's Kong, he's king 'round here," line instead.
>>
>>86026993
Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla vs Gigan, and GMK didn't have the fairies. However, GMK did have a brief nod to them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.