[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sansa is a big disappointment in the Stark family: >Jon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Sansa_Battle_of_Bastards_main.jpg (595KB, 1477x2101px) Image search: [Google]
Sansa_Battle_of_Bastards_main.jpg
595KB, 1477x2101px
Sansa is a big disappointment in the Stark family:

>Jon is the king of the North
>Arya is a faceless assassin and fights probably better than anyone in Westeros
>Bran is a godlike being who sees and knows everything and can turn into a wolf if he wants to

So what has Sansa done during the war?

>spread legs to Joffrey
>spread legs to Tyrion
>spread legs to Ramsay

Must be hard to see that everyone else has done something productive while you've been sipping some wine with noble lords
>>
they would've lost the battle of the bastards because jon's a fucking retard if sansa didn't call in littlefinger. granted, sansa is just as dumb for not telling anyone about this secret army, but jon would've killed them all.

>spread legs to Joffrey
>spread legs to Tyrion
>spread legs to Ramsay
only ramsay fucked her tho
>>
I like horse ears
>>
she will effectively control the vale and the north while jon dicks around with his aunt
>>
>>86023796
If you can't see that the writers are putting the pieces into place for her to save or win some endgame event, you need to go back
>>
File: tricced.png (463KB, 415x520px) Image search: [Google]
tricced.png
463KB, 415x520px
I don't know how many times we have to go over this...
>>
>deanerys: i was born to rule! the seven kingdoms will be mine!
>cersei: i am the rightful ruler! the seven kingdoms are mine!
>sansa: i just hope we have enough food to feed our people in winter

hmm maeks u think
>>
You really haven't been paying attention have you?
Ramsey is the only one she fucked and she has been basically doing the job of adminstrating the entire North and planning. Jon may be king but people are her strength even though she was wrong about those 2 families she spoke up and had an opinion and a plan. One thing I learned from being a parent is I don't always have to have the answers, sometimes making a decision and sticking with it is what matters. If they dropped you into that position out of nowhere to administrate the entire North and prepare for a war you may lose how do you think you'd do? You think Arya or bran or even Jon could do it better? The last time Jon tried to lead with his heart he literally died. I say give her a break
>>
>>86023796
her power is fucking, she fucks so good everybody wants to fuck her.
>>
File: arya.jpg (52KB, 1053x671px) Image search: [Google]
arya.jpg
52KB, 1053x671px
>>86023796
>Arya is a faceless assassin
I wish she was.
>>
File: 1483125623110.jpg (53KB, 368x381px) Image search: [Google]
1483125623110.jpg
53KB, 368x381px
>>86023796
>Jon is the king of the North
So I don't know how lines of successions works but seeing how Jon is the son of Ned's sister would that make him liable for the thrones when Ned's children are still alive?
>spread legs to Joffrey
>spread legs to Tyrion
Never happened
>>
>>86024130
>>86024126
>>86024101

>tfw angry lorevirgins come to defend Sansa
>>
>>86024194
Is that her face on the left or on the right?
>>
>>86024214
If you couldn't detect even a hint of sarcasm from the post with the dumb picture made by some illiterate pajeet then you might be retarded.
>>
>>86024194
>you can wear any face you want
>choose this
>>
>>86024214
You're gonna shit on yourself when she's the last one left and ends up on the iron throne.

You'll just have "how the fuck" repeating in your head lol
Mfw nobody expects it
>>
>>86023796
Never underestimate the value of spread legs. Big future in that.
>>
>>86023796
And it took her three attempts to spread her legs and succeed, because both with Joffrey and Tyrion she didn't.
>>
>>86023796
Would it kill this actress to make another expression? LITERALLY any other one?
>>
>>86023796
Better than Rickon
Who lived like a savage and ended up dying without ever really doing anything in his life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.