[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst character in GOT right now: >smug little bitch >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: aryyaa.jpg (51KB, 840x828px) Image search: [Google]
aryyaa.jpg
51KB, 840x828px
Worst character in GOT right now:

>smug little bitch
>she thinks she's the best assassin in Westeros
>talks like she's the queen
>>
>>86023061
Dann did she get fat since I last dropped this show circa S4?
>>
She looks so British in that pic
>>
I wanna throw up every time I see her on screen.
>>
>>86023061
Is that a grrl or a boi?
>>
>>86023061
Finger:Shansa tomorrow we marry

Sansa:Yes my lord...

Bran wargs on finger*

Bran:Sansa... there's something I need to tell you, Finger betrayed our fatha...
Sansa:!!! he must pay for this, and I know just the right person to do it

Finger:Shansa... you look beautiful tonight... give me shex... give me a heir... a strong male one!
Shansa:I'll give you this...
Shansa takes off her mask and reveals to be no one else but her little sister: Arya Stark

Arya: You need this to make a son!

Finger: What the fuck that's my penish!!! AAAAAARG but how, how did you know... how did you transform into...

Arya puts his dick up his mouth

Arya: Hush now... you're going straight to the deepest of the seven hells, also this is from Bran: "I did tell you not to trusht me"

Arya decapitates him

Arya: And so my blade destroys evil men once again
>>
>>86023154
britbong genes kicked in
>>
It's a pity. She was a great character in the first season.
>>
>>86026068
not really. pretty generic rebellious kid
>>
She had to go through a pile of shit tho
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.