[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

childhood is idolizing Tyrion and seeing him as an intellectual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 303039111.jpg (52KB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
303039111.jpg
52KB, 800x446px
childhood is idolizing Tyrion and seeing him as an intellectual leader

adulthood is realizing Tyrion was a drunk who squandered his money and power by embarrassing himself instead of helping his family
>>
>>86015424
I don't even watch this shitshow but honestly I would just hope every single one of them gets killed.
>>
Adulthood is not watching garbage TV shows that double as propaganda full of "diversity" and le epic powerful women

Those chicks would have all got BTFO if they dared to speak up
>>
>>86015424
4chan is a place we discuss actressess feet
>>
Adulthood is realizing you're posting with people who legitimately were in the middle of their childhood while GoT S1 was airing.
>>
His family threw him away after all he did trying to help them.

Tyrion is completely in the right.
>>
>>86015424
Adulthood is recognizing GOT for the vapid trite that it is
>>
>>86015424
Adulthood is realizing that Tywin Lannister is perhaps the most based character in the entirety of ASoIaF, and has done literally nothing wrong.
>>
he was never an "intellectual leader" worth "idolizing," he was always a sort of weird pseudo-self-insert with hedonism and plot armour problems, but he was at least a clever operator in the first few seasons before D&D fully had their hands around the story's throat
>>
>>86015424
His family was shit and constantly put him down at every opportunity, he has no obligation to help them.
>>
>>86015501
>time to kill my father, invade my ancestral homeland with rapist savages, burn my countrymen with dragons, do my best to get my sister and brother killed and erase everything my father built because he wasnt nice to me
perfectly reasonable
>>
>>86015424
>instead of helping his family
he's a drunk and fucked every chance over Tywin gave him to be a good son via whores/dipshitery, but cersei, tywin on offdays and literally every other lannister hated his guts and stayed their hands only because Jaime would wreck them and Tywin had the default "Is son therefor respect"

The only thing he should do is abduct Jaime into safekeeping, that's as much as his family deserve
>>
>>86015661

His father would have him killed, yeah he had no choice.

His plan was to minimize damage to the citizens of Westeros. His sister and brother and incestous maniacs that don't deserve to live. His brother maybe, but Cersei is an awful psycho.

His father built a farce of nothing.
>>
>>86015424
>intellectual leader
>let his gf got raped by his father his father's army
>>
File: 1502086481136.jpg (247KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1502086481136.jpg
247KB, 1200x799px
>>86015424
>instead of helping his family
>>
>>86018739
sansa got raped as well later, kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.