[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whoever choreographed this needs to be shot. it's pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 35

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
whoever choreographed this needs to be shot. it's pretty fucking far fetched to imagine this in the first place but to have it amount to what equates to a literal 5yo play sword fight is... it's beyond words.
>>
>>86012445
I imagine it's the best Maisie could do, being that she is right handed and shit
>>
>>86012525
I can imagine borderline retards being choreographed to some sense of manipulating momentum and I don't even know what jujutsu is.
>>
>>86012445
Were they using real swords in this fight? Brienna swung so fucking hard that if Arya hadn't dodge she'd been chopped in half
>>
>>86012445
>blocks overhand swing from person three times her weight with midsection of rapier
Heh, nothing personal, Brienne
>>
>>86013439
brienne was using a training sword, arya was using needle
>>
>>86012445
Made by a weeb I bet.
>>
>>86013903
its more like a smallsword
>>
>>86012445
MORE BACKFLIPS
>>
>>
>>86015550
>WOMYN STRONK

Bran get me my gun
>>
>>86013974
no
>>
Why doesn't she just swing for the body and use her 4x reach. Reminds me of john wick, if you just took a long steady shot with zoomed out frame it would look like a comedy.
>>
>>86013974
1. Smallswords don't bend like pool noodles the way Arya's needle does.

2. You wouldn't parry a goddamn broadsword downswing with a smallsword either.
>>
>>
>a kid who learned to fight 2 years ago is a 1:1 match for the grown woman who has spent her entire life training

ok
>>
File: Screenshot_20170807-011745~2.png (1MB, 1440x2540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-011745~2.png
1MB, 1440x2540px
>>86015857

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>86012445
I will never not be triggered by this.
I mean fuck, parrying a broadsword with a rapier?
>>
>>86016038
magic > training
>>
>>86016162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7VWIQCHvM
>>
The Hound will kill that deceitful bitch Arya next season and all will be right in the world.

Be patient.
>>
File: c46.jpg (59KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
c46.jpg
59KB, 534x500px
>>86012445
It was pretty shit.
>>
>>86016038
>>86016217
To be honest shit like this is why the 5 year time gap made more sense than not having it.

Like I understand that it fucks up a few plotlines and raises several why did it take 5 years for X to happen, but it would explain why all the kids are suddenly fucking amazing at what they do.
>>
>>86016463
reminder arya is 11-12 in the books (younger than maisie in season 1) and she is in the middle of her house of black and white story. she is by far the most ridiculous character in the story
>>
>>86012445
Arya's little piece of shit can't even be called a proper rapier
>>
>>86012445
stfu gay nerd
>>
File: aryakiddinme.png (215KB, 670x508px) Image search: [Google]
aryakiddinme.png
215KB, 670x508px
>>86016044
That face though
>>
>>86012445
I'm actually okay with a scene demonstrating the fact that Arya isn't a lil bitch anymore. And I'm okay with her being able to dodge Brienne's swipes, as she was actually trained to do just that. But her being able to parry a great sword with that fucking tooth pick is just silly. Also the sword twirling and smugness were just a little over the top and cringey.
>>
>>86016534
How is she ridiculous in the books? I feel like the author keeps in touch with the fact that she's still a little girl and as far as I know she hasn't really done anything too unrealistic.
>>
File: smith.jpg (35KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
35KB, 1280x532px
>>86012445
guilty of virtually every film sword fighting crime we have a name for
>>
>>86013439
In training they would or should, be using blades with blunted edges and padded armor, a edge is still an edge after all. The choreography makes Brienne look like a retard since she telegraphs her attacks so blatantly
Was fun to see Arya get booted in the chest she hasn't earned of her fighting abilities.
>>
>>86012445
>learned to fight by being blind and having a stick as a weapon
>somehow had time to learn flourishes

fucking biggest asspull of the show
every time she gets screentime, my blood boils
>>
>>86017394
Brienne also keeps attacking the air where Arya isn't.
>>
>>86016162
Do able so get over it
>>
>>86016538

it's a smallsword.

A rapier is longer and almost as heavy as a longsword. And since you hold it in front of you in a stretched out hand (instead of closer to your body like a longsword) it is actually much more physically taxing to use a rapier than a longsword.
>>
>>86017518
Are you forgetting all the time she trained with the sword of bravos? You and everyone else that gets triggered by a thing that happened in history and is more than possible need to off yourselves
>>
>>86015857
>that terrible pasted on face

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>86015857
i cant believe this is real
>>
GoT has never had good fights after the jaime/ned fight.
Remember the dual wielding in a 2vs4 situation in the raven dream, its painful to watch.
Or ygritte holding a bow at full draw for a minute.
>>
>>86017634
Syrio?
What was that equivalent to in time? 1-2 weeks of basic sword fighting? Fuck out of here.
>>
>>86017716
>GoT has never had good fights after the jaime/ned fight.

That fight was well cut but Nicolaj's footwark was (and is) some of the worst on tv.

He seems like an extremely clumsy person.
>>
>>86016038
Turn your brain off lmao
>>
>>86015857
>stick your head out at the enemy
>keep you weapon as far away from the enemy as possible
impressive fighting ability
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpeg.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpeg.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>whoever choreographed this needs to be shot

*tips fedora*
>>
>>86012445
>whoever choreographed this needs to be shot.
So, no one?
>>
File: 1483460247708.gif (3MB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
1483460247708.gif
3MB, 300x212px
>>86018002
nice post
>>
>>86017737
No. Almost a year. Kill yourself dumb fuck.
>>
This was fanfare for Arya fans
>>
>>86018147
>timeline is Syrio started training her on 8/19/298, and Syrio died 10/24/298

we're both wrong lmao
>>
>>86018147

Ned was in Kings Landing for about 4 months before he got arrested. I suppose you could learn to fight decently with rigorous training (it seems to be implied that Arya trained nearly daily) but you would still be very much a beginner. Her training with a staff in Bravos probably has some carry over, at least in being able to react quickly to an enemies attacks and get out of the way.
>>
>>86018030
Kek
>>
>>86012445
I'm actually impressed it turned out as good as it did considering they're both women.
>>
File: Tom-Wlaschiha-as-Jaqen-Hghar.png (181KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Wlaschiha-as-Jaqen-Hghar.png
181KB, 500x281px
>>86018030
> no one
>>
>>86017759
When he leaves the fight on horseback, he very nearly brains himself on a sign post but ducks at the last moment, I believe you can see it in the episode.

>>86016248
I don't t think needle is as long as that Rapier, but its length is an advantage for a quick thrust. But Brienne is wearing armor so jabbing her breastplate won't do anything, we saw this in Season 3 when Arya stabs the Hound and Needle just bends on his armor.

Blocking isn't so much the strength of the blade (its a stupid myth that a rapier will break) but the position and strength of the wrist. Parrying is different, parrying it redirecting the enemy weapon.

Long and short of it is that Brienne has all the advantages. Reach, armor, exsperience, strength and size. Even if Arya does step into Briennes reach in order to strike with Needle, a quick smack with the forearm would knock her out, Also holding the sword behind the back is retarded and makes me physically angry, both fighters should have their weapons infront of them.
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (79KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg
79KB, 413x550px
>>86018383
>Also holding the sword behind the back is retarded and makes me physically angry, both fighters should have their weapons infront of them.

One counterpoint to that is that in the medieval era swords didn't have much hand protection, so having the sword long in front of you exposes the hands which leads easily to a disarmament. This is why many londsword stances start with the sword backwards while all rapier stances have the sword held long out in front.

In fact I think this is the first time in GoT that we see anyone attacking their opponents hands, as Arya ends the first exchange with a swipe at Brienne's swordarm.
>>
Would you have liked the scene if Arya picked up a stick instead?
>>
>>86012445
>Brienne didn't just chin-check arya with the hilt of her sword
It was sparring, and i understand it was an exposition to show how Arya has become some great fighter, but come the fuck on, She was JUST teaching Pod Whoresbane how to fight properly and then she just goes on ahead and does everything she advocated against
>>
>>86018526
would have at least made more sense and might have lead to some slightly better/more believable choreography
>>
I don't get why people are mad at how Arya conducted herself in the fight. She did very reasonable things by tv/film standards. The problem was that they made Brienne a god damned idiot whose swings could be seen a mile away.
>>
this is ridiculous. but people take this seriously. they actually think this is okay and women can do these things in real life. i fucking hate people
>>
>>86015857
>>86015550
watching this shit sober..

lmfao plebs.
>>
>>86012445
Just bear hug her and its over.
>>
>>86015550
wtf how can i little girl parry that massive sword like that.
>>
Because magic magic magic, magic magic.
>>
>trained by master assassin guild
>trained by master swordsman instructor for royalty
>spent seasons with the best swordsman and woman in the entire kingdom
>wins a sword fight,
>WAAAAAAH!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!
how retarded are you? do you think fencing isn't a thing? and 300 lb faggots win every fight?
>>86017394
you're an idiot, brienne was repeatedly holding back throughout the fight and concerned for arya's well being , or did the 19 fucking camera shots to her face and standing there doing nothing not give that away?
>>
>>86018669
They're both women, anon. What Arya did should in fact offend you less than Brienne being a strong warrior because at least within the setting of medieval fantasy, relying on dexterity and speed makes more sense for a woman whereis they pretend Brienne is as strong as a man just because she's tall.
>>
>>86018490
The combination of a cross guard and gauntlets would protect the hands, that and mobility. Alot of these awesome treatises becomes less useful when armor is involved. From what I know about Reinssnce era rapiers (which ill admit is very little), gauntlets went out of fashion when the more ornate and baskethilt crossgguards were utilized.
>>
>>86018762

That's a standard late medieval longsword, not massive. Arya is just really smol.
>>
>>86018917
I know, I don't even know why I come here anymore. Memes I guess, but it's ust thread after thread of people complaining about the dumbest shit.

Oh right, has anyone come up with a good explanation of how Dothraki got to where they did? I'm going with they used those ships Tyrion wanted for the blockade, landed at Casterly Rock and went South East from there. Any other ideas?
>>
>>86018917
Bullshit the scene is there to show off how badass Arya is now because shes some assassin or whatever. It shows her Briennes face because shes so suprised and Aryas face to show how triumphant she is.
>>
File: CFT.jpg (46KB, 475x362px) Image search: [Google]
CFT.jpg
46KB, 475x362px
>>86019008

Yeah that is true. Which is why it's really dumb that almost no one wears anything more than leather gloves on their hands in GoT. Yeah rapiers had proper hand protection, which is why they were held out in front of the body.

The treatises in the late medieval era are in the era of plate armor, but better steel production techniques had enabled mass production of swords, which meant a lot of "gentlemen" were carrying swords around towns and cities, while in earlier periods swords had been very expensive.
>>
>arya still using that shitty sword
everyone forget this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRY4Mpmfk1o
>>
>>86019108
no
the repeated fucking moments where she assassinates rooms full of people are to show how badass she is

you're an idiot
she literally stops and stands there like 10+ times, i cant argue with a retard.
>>
File: lfw.webm (252KB, 358x348px) Image search: [Google]
lfw.webm
252KB, 358x348px
>>86015857
>lmao you seein this shit salsa
>>
>>86018929
160 cm tall 50 kg females cant beat any trained knight tho, no matter their speed and agility. its just so unrealistic. you know what this cool female fighter thing was fun at the beginning but now its so out of hand its actually irritating
>>
>>86018917
Tucker killed a dude with a chicken

that's pretty BADASS right?
>>
>>86019244
>muh 300 lbs
>waaaaah
you're a retard
fencing is literally just that

go read a book or something, you're delusional
>>
>>86018490
>no posta di falcone
shit postas.
>>
>>86012445
Better trained than sand sneaks at least.

In all seriousness logically big bitch of Tarth was taking it easy. First time she accidentally cut loose she kicked her on her ass leaving her wide open
>>
>>86015857
Jesus fucking Christ, it's like a videogame enemy type, the "slow lumbering" one, you've all played a dozen of games with those in them and they're equally as retarded in each.
>>
>>86019147

I wanna see a Bravosi bravo 'reck a Westerosi knight in a duel.
>>
>>86012445

>Blond white woman commands an army of dickless, brown former slave warriors.

>She also commands an army of pseudo Arabs on horseback

>Frizy hair Afro bitch telling people words don't have gender and her people have no marriage

>Literally brown and Arab invaders taking over native white lands

>Added bonus for the cucks is that castration is a major recurring theme and women love that idea

>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne

>All of the major players are women

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "all men must die"

His could any male with even an ounce of dignity watch this show and not feel completely ashamed of themselves?

This show is the ultimate liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. It's so heavy handed it's embarrassing

If you're a man and you defend this shit you should be ashamed of yourself. You're pathetic and weak and there's nothing good about you.

And if you like this shit stop denying the truth. Own up to it. You love a hard left liberal feminist empowerment fantasy. And you do so because you're weak and pathetic.
>>
>>86019186
No need to get so angry anon.
Having breaks in the fight is just for TV, to show each character and their expressions and positioning. The scene is there to show off Aryas new fighting skills which will probably show up somewhere else unless it was just there to bad the episode.
>>
>>86019372
no , you moron
she literally puts her sword arm down and waits
>>
>>86019279
just shut up you desperate faggot, you dont know anything even basic anatomy and you have the fucking nerve to talk to me in your idiotic arrogant style. i swear you low iq pleb should really open a history book instead of basing your knowledge on fantasy girl fights
>>
>>86019400

They were sparring and stopped their exchanges whenever someone got hit and then started over.
>>
>>86019442

This isn't wrestling. Weapons are equalizers. Swinging a 3lbs longsword isn't undoable for anyone.
>>
>>86019108
That's the problem I have with the scen though, most of Arya's kills have been through the use of disguise, slitting throats, poison, etc. I can't even recall the last time they showed her training with swords or anything. I mean it's implied she trained with the Hound I guess, never shown. And when she was with the faceless men she got her ass handed to her repeatedly and never showed any progress, in fact she was so bad she gave up. Now out of nowhere she's this super agile ninja that can sidestep every single move made by a very experienced fighter who held her own against the Hound. When did she, before this episode, prove that? It just came out of nowhere.
>>
>>86019514
>Weapons are equalizers
guns maybe, not swords. a small woman can swing a sword and a big fucking giant can swing a sword, to different results. but yes, they both can lift it if thats your brilliant point. how can someone be so removed from reality? i wonder if agility and speed is so good in swordfights, how come no medieval army was made up of small and thin females just jumping around killing everyone? i mean it just seems like a wasted opportunity
>>
>>86019524
I remember being a kid and thinking
"Yeah... Assassin must be really good fighter, why don't they just have armies of assassins" but then I grew up I guess. You're right a face-less man and assassins arsenal is poison, misdirection, disguise and a knife. The show runners seem to have conflated faceless men with braavosi... whatever they're called. It is really stupid.
>>
>>86019337
>being this assblasted

>>>/pol/
>>
>>86019755
Aren't they based in Braavos? And what about those scenes with Arya fighting the mean girl with a quarterstaff? Clearly they trained for combat.
>>
>>86019674

You don't swing longswords with big fucking charges from behind your head like Brienne did in this fight. You don't need to be particularly strong to swing or thrust enough to cause damage, that's why swords are fucking sharp.

As to why there weren't females fighting in medieval armies, I'm sure you know that there are a ton of reasons for that, not being physically able to fence at a decent level is not one of them.

Also life isn't you're videogames where you pour shit into speed, strength and agility, but generally being able to move your sword into your opponents openings faster than they can defend themselves is the very essence of swordsmanship.
>>
File: anime of thrones.webm (3MB, 840x471px) Image search: [Google]
anime of thrones.webm
3MB, 840x471px
this literally happened.
>who taught you how to do that?
uh, apparently the script. not a person or experience on screen, not even a montage, I literally never learned this.
>>
It's very bizarre seeing people in other places reddit praise this scene like it was a masterpiece when I couldn't believe how awful and fake it looked to let Arya win while I was watching.
>>
>>86019323
they got they people behind assassin's creed to do the choreography
>>
>>86019812
Whilst combat training in general does help a lot in getting you in the mind set. Literally accepting that you are going to get hit and its going to hurt is the first step. Training with a Quarter staff doesn't explain her sudden mastery of Needle. I don't think there is a single reference to faceless men using those kind of swords, would it make much sense for a assassins guild with a theme of 0 identity to use a weapon characteristic of... well anywhere?

Essentially she's had maybe 3 weeks of training three years ago.
>>
File: 1451535261720.jpg (13KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451535261720.jpg
13KB, 250x300px
This REEKS of anime influence. Stop ruining our culture you tasteless nips!
>>
>>86019963
the fact that they expect us to believe two months of fencing training she got years ago, and then stave fighting with a diminutive drug addict, prepared her for sparring with one of the top 5 swords of Westeros is downright insulting
>>
>>86019863
>women are not weaker than men, its just opression and social norms. just give them toy soldiers instead of barbie dolls and they'll grow up just as strong and fast
i mean its bait right? its shitposting surely? its funny how years of fantasy and capeshit can override common sense
>>
>ITT: people learn there is a difference between real fencing and Hollywood fencing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3SPmmHKps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDlZ_SXx5gA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5w2Mh6CyXo
How can you watch movies if your autism trickles over something that is less than 5 mins?
>>
>>86012445
Look up her training with Syrio and how he takes out 5 guards. I'd say the styles match
>>
File: Bi5OqCGIQAAPkUu.jpg (68KB, 524x751px) Image search: [Google]
Bi5OqCGIQAAPkUu.jpg
68KB, 524x751px
So would a manlet like Kit Harrington have any chance against a tall person like the Hound or Brienne
>>
>>86015672
When has needle ever bended?
>>
>>86020136

I never said any of that you stupid fucking mouthbreather.
>>
>>86017737
You can see her still training right before Brienne fights the Hound
>>
>>86020176
Arya stabs the Hound and it bends on his armor. Like full force into the armored gut and it just bends. "Trant had armor, and a big fucking sword"
>>
>>86018218
Syrio never died
>>86018368
>>
>>86020002
Well there you go then.
>>
>>86020230
Well that makes sense. No armor, needle pierces without bending
>>
File: P1720508.jpg (655KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
P1720508.jpg
655KB, 1024x768px
>>86015672
>>86020176

Also broadsword is not a medieval sword outside of your vidya. It's called a longsword. A Scottish basket hilted sword is sometimes referred to as a broadsword, but those look like this and weren't around until the 17th century
>>
File: briennevsarya.jpg (2MB, 1000x3662px) Image search: [Google]
briennevsarya.jpg
2MB, 1000x3662px
>>86012445
>>
>>86020156
No. They have the reach advantage which is one of the most important things in sword fighting.
>>
>>86020089
Except most anime fights at least look good and not cringy as fuck.
>>
>>86020145
Problem is she literally trained with him for 2 months, Syrio got killed, even though he was only using a training sword. Still Syrio a supposed master in sword fighting got taken down easily by like 5 guys. You expect me to believe that Arya, who only trained a couple of months and that was at least 2 years ago as well, can match Brienne?
>>
Wouldn't a longsword hitting a rapier with brute force not hurt the rapier wielders hand? To parry a blow would hurt unless you have a sword of equal size/density to absorb most of the energy that is delivered, and even then it depends on both wielders sizes/strength.
>>
>>86020368
>most anime fights at least look good and not cringy as fuck
>>
>>86020424

Yes, it would, but if you look at the fight at a reduced speed you see that Arya doesn't keep her smallsword (not a rapier, rapiers are quite large) stiff, but let's the sword be struck down moving her wrist along with the hit.
>>
>>86020118
if the faceless men even had her training hard with those sticks, for like, a year, or implied it was a super long time, then fine, maybe its forgivable. But they imply that period was pretty freaking quick. And they never ever dared teach her a thing about face changing.
>>
>>86020368
nigga who you kiddin
>>
>>86016044
*BBRRRRRRRAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTHJH*
>>
>>86020479
Then it's even worse, it should have been knocked out of her hand after the first blow. Silly fight, very silly.
>>
>>86020368
Grow up dude. That is the motion picture equivalent of extolling the flavor and texture of sugary breakfast cereal.
>>
>>86020407
Syrio rekt the guards and Aryas training never stopped, so essentially nonstop training has made her equal with Brienne.

Unbelievable, sure, but it's because of the build up to Aryan v. the Mountain
>>
I need Brienne's sweaty hairy pits and hairy nipples in my face right now.
>>
>>86020141
You miss the point. Of course the fights aren't realistic and 100% looks. But that means your fight has to look good or grim or hard, whatever you're going for.
In this case the scene doesn't work, because arya doesnt outsmart brien or uses grappling etc., things which would match the "assassin" stereotype crap. She straight up parries the hits and for most of the fight is so far away that she couldnt even reach her opponent.
>>
>>86020118
>one of the top 5 swords of Westeros is downright insulting

>Brienne
>top 5 swords of Westeros
That's the real disgusting thing.
>>
>>86020529
>should have been knocked out of her hand after the first blow

Not really, disarming someone by smacking their blade is unlikely, much better to either slice the persons hand or outright grab the blade. It was totally pointless to put her sword in front of that blow though, since she had already moved out of the way and was in no risk of getting hit during that exchange.
>>
>>86016038
But she washed bodies for like 3 months anon
>>
>>86020529
Just rewatch Arya training with Syrio if her style confuses you
>>
>>86017628
correct

it even has the triangular cross-section, iirc
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/6s2n7f/everything_something_about_brienne_arya/

Who was in the wrong here? /tv/ or reddit?
>>
Thematically the fight was weird, they should've shown some scenes where her super-reflexes from the faceless men help her with a sword.

Then again the show takes shortcuts with almost everything.
>>
File: 1497991468767.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497991468767.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>86012445

For reference, rapier vs broadsword, done right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27M5KWI_q50
>>
>>86020590
It wouldn't have been an entertaining fight. Do you not understand how television and film work? Realism bores audiences.
>>
>>86020606
>>86020620
No I see her fighting style and get what she's trying to do but her size and posture vs that woman's is being taken into account, it doesn't matter if she's holding the sword loosely or tightly, the sheer brute strength would knock her tiny dagger thing out of her hand. And what the fuck is up with that pulling the dagger out and flipping it? You don't have time for stupid tricks like that in a duel, you pull the dagger out and stick it in the enemy quickly, then twist to stop the wound from closing up, ensuring a quicker death, more pain and rapid blood loss.

Silly fight, very silly.
>>
>>86017759
BASED JAIME
>>
>>86020704
That's a smallsword, not a rapier.
>>
>>86020704

That's, again, a smallsword not a rapier - but yes, great fight, perfect mixture of dramatic stage fighting and plausible realism.
>>
>>86020642
God damnit anon.

I had some doubt that there might actually be some sanity on reddit

I open the link and every post is just "YASSS SLAYY"
One anon goes "it was fucking retarded"
And then some butchfeminist jumps in "SIZE ISNT EVERYTHING Y'KNOW"

end me
>>
>>86020731
>And what the fuck is up with that pulling the dagger out and flipping it?

Brienne grabbed her hand so she threw the dagger into her free hand.
>>
>>86020731
If she was trying to block the sword and take brunt of the blow, then of course it would be knocked out her hand. She fluidly redirected it because the sword fighting style she was taught by Syrio is Water Style.

The reason for the dagger flip is because Brienne grabs her wrist immediately as she takes out and has to change it to the other hand

Also if size matters then the Mountian would have rekt Oberyns shit

Skill > size, everytime
>>
>>86020542
>Aryas training never stopped
Syrio at the least never reappeared on the show, which means Arya's training stopped when Ned was arrested. After that she goes on her own adventure. And no it is not proven that Jaquen is/was Syrio. Still he didn't even train Arya that well if he does end up being Syrio somehow.
>>
>>86020596
most of them are dead or crippled at this point
>>
>>86020758
>>86020763

Fair enough.

Greatest movie sword duel that highlights size and sword discrepancy, however, if not the best sword duel ever...pity the GoT producers didn't watch for pointers...
>>
>>86020642
>I'm not even lyin, I started clapping and cheering when that scene ended. Idk what it was but it just felt awesome

That has to be an exaggeration
>>
ITS FUCKING IMAGINARY TELLEVISION

THE ONLY FAGGOTS TAKING IT AS REAL ARE THE COMPLAINING AUTISTS

STOP TRYING TO SOOTHE THEM
>>
>>86020842

She at least practiced solo when she was traveling with the Hound. Was it implied that the Hound trained her as well?
>>
>>86020842
Syrio never reappeared as Syrio, he could be Jaquen

And after seeing her hand to hand capabilities while she was fucking blind, is it really that surprising that she's even better with sight?
>>
>>86020596
Why? She's a hulking manbeast.
>>
>OMG WTF WHY ISNT HIGH FANTASY REALISTIC

you niggers forget youre watching harry potter shit because its on hbo
>>
>>86020812
>Arya
>Skill
Please, the show gave her skill out of nowhere. Where in the series has she actually proven that her training with Syrio actually meant something? Because I can't recall the last time Arya had an actual sword fight.
>>
>>86015857
Is this dark souls women edition?
>>
>>86020731

Thin swords absorb shock quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRxZod-iI0
>>
>>86020952
Aryas training has been 6 seasons of build up, this the first time it's shown what she can do, and not even that because it was just sparring.

Did you miss the last two seasons entirely?
>>
>>86020642
there's your average GoT fan
>>
Does any culture in GoT/asoiaf use sabers?
>>
>>86012445
Am I the only one who thinks Brienne is the worst character in the entire series? Might just be the actress is horrendous, but everything about her is just douchey.
>>
>>86020877
It's like the GoT reacts in the hipster bar with the fat/ugly people. They all react so histornic and over the top because they don't know what a normal reaction is
>>
>>86020642
Women browse reddit anon
>>
JOBBER
>>
>>86020912
She's better than the average person, but most of her wins come with an asterisk.

>Loras
In the books, she basically is getting her ass kicked. She beats him by awkwardly wrestling from horseback and then falls on top of him.

>Jamie
Emaciated and in chains for almost a year.

>Hound
In the books, the wound he got was festering and was close to killing him. They showed it in the show, but they didn't really make it look as serious.

>three random scrubs in the books
She beat them, but had her hands full.

I haven't watched past season 4, so she's probably beaten more people for grrl power reasons.
>>
>>86021060
Bravos
>>
>>86021076
>It's like the GoT reacts in the hipster bar with the fat/ugly people. They all react so histornic and over the top because they don't know what a normal reaction is
I don't get anything that you said here.
>>
>>86021072

She hasn't had anything sensible to do after rescuing Sansa. And when she did that she had her cake and ate it too. They were making a point about how she chose revenge against Stannis over her duty to protect the Stark girls but actually she had time to do both just fine.
>>
>>86020642
>people take this shit seriously, liek it could happen in real life
why do i have to argue against common sense even on this shitty board, its retarded. i really hope a 160 cm 45 kg girl gets inspired by this shitty scene, she picks a fight with a big hairy guy and gets btfod very hard. that would give me some kind of hope
>>
>>86020908
That's something I said in one of my earlier posts, the viewer can interpret that the Hound sparred with her and taught her some things, but why not show it? That way shit like this isn't so jarring and breaks character. Still the Hound's style is nowhere near what she did in tonight's ep.

>>86020910
Again as I said, it is not proven it's him, and even if it is Jaquen didn't even train her himself, his waif did. And she wasn't that good while blind, she got her ass beat again and again. That's the reason she wanted to leave, she was getting nowhere with her training.

>>86021008
Again, they never showed her actually applying any type of sword skills before now, where she fought fucking Brienne. If they would have shown her fighting someone else like a few lannister guards, or the moronic Winterfell guards at the same time and besting them easily then I would've been okay with it. But come on, they're basically implying she can take the Hound down as well, and again to me it was never shown or proven to be that way. Fighting with sticks while blind (and sucking at it for the whole season) does not equal Knight levels of skill.
>>
File: image_thumb20.png (210KB, 644x383px) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb20.png
210KB, 644x383px
>>86021112

>Bravos use slender swords that are edged and balanced for the thrust. They fight from a sideways stance with weapon extended.

Sounds exactly like rapiers.
>>
>>86021103
So? Those are all top fighters in Westeros. So the point still stands.

>In the books, the wound he got was festering and was close to killing him
Yes, and he got those wounds from a bunch of scrubs.
>>
>>86019200
B A S E D CIA
>>
>>86021136
I'm talking like back when she was first introduced - she's just an awful character. And her actress looks so uncoordinated that it boggles the mind that anyone would lose to her in a sword fight.
>>
>>86012445
shes far too short to be a serious threat to Brienne, the height,reach and strength difference is too much.

her skills and training may give her a shot at not immediately dying in an actual fight, unless MUH MAGIC then all bets are off.
>>
>>86021170

How did a smith in Winterfell know how to make a rapier for a little girl (essentially a smallsword)? He would've only forged arming swords and longswords all his life.
>>
>>86021128
You haven't seen those react videos with the fat tumblrina in problem glasses?

And to sum up the histrionic behavior, it's an exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention.
>>
>>86021269
I don't think I have, you mean videos in the style of "kids react" and shit where they just go WOO and WOAH?
>>
>>86021253
Any smith worth their salt knows how to forge any kind of blade.
>>
>>86021165
Her getting her ass kicked was like an 80s montage. If you're automatically good at something, then what's the point?

So basically what it comes down to is that you think her combatic skill is plot armor? I gueds I agree with that. When she fucks up the Mountain you're really gonna get triggered KEK
>>
>>86016918
I think the books got as far as her getting to the temple and being blinded, everything since then was the shows idea.

Her parrying that huge blade from a huge woman is so stupid, does being a faceless man give you magical strength? I like her dancing around and dodging but no way she can block that much momentum with her little blades.
>>
>>86021251
Did you miss the part she she put the point of her sword in her face? Height means fuck all when swords make reach moot
>>
File: gg no re.webm (3MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.webm
3MB, 1280x714px
Remember?
>>
>>86012445

She is so badass doe.
>>
>>86021309
This is what I was referring to, literally the people that make those comments

https://youtu.be/vob2_MSpXQc
>>
>>86021253
>hey smith you know how you make swords all the time?
>yeah?
>and how tey're all huge and heavy?
>yeah, where are you goimg with this?
>well, could you make a really light an thin one, still sharp, still well balanced, but a small sword mostly build for pricking and stabbing, very long, very thin for its size
>uh sure, that shouldn't a be a problem
Humans aren't robots anon.
>>
>>86021365
To parry a blade you have to have your entire body in front of it, she never tried to parry
>>
>>86021432
best sword fighter in westeros:
arya=brienne>probably some other girl we dont even know>maybe sansa if she practiced for a few days>>>pathetic white bois playing with their swords overcompensating for their small penises
>>
>>86021350
>So basically what it comes down to is that you think her combatic skill is plot armor?
Yeah I guess, my problem is with her perfect they made her fight. She was only bested once by Brienne, and even then she just stood back up like nothing happened. i don't know, her only real kill while sword fighting was the waif, and even then she had to actually try, and wasn't fucking Neo at the end of the Matrix. And Anon please don't say that I need my Cleganebowl
>>
This scene demonstrates what I think is the series' best trait: showing me awesome scenes I didn't realize how badly I wanted to see until they've already playing out before my eyes.
>>
>>86012445
I was laughing the whole time. Not because it was funny, because it was just awesome to watch and I didn't know how else to express my sheer joy.
>>
>>86021449
Holy shit. This has to be a parody, they're even fucking clapping. I thought the Americlap thing was just a meme.
>>
>>86021527
I guess why it doesn't bother me was much because a friend of mine compared her to Batman one time, probably a trope more than anything

>comes from wealthy family
>parents are murdered
>travels to distant lands to train mind and body
>comes back for justice and vengeance

I know Batman is a dude, but he routinely takes out bigger foes
>>
wat if mikken was the best fucking smith in westeros and needle is just magicc sword?
>>
>>86020118
Good luck trying to block a fully enraged bulldykes longsword with your toothpick.
>>
>>86021584
they wouldn't need to write in her getting a valyerian dagger then... the dagger will be used to kill the night king
>>
>>86021579
but he doesn't do it in a straight fight
Batman uses his gadgets and his intelligence to fight bigger fights. If Arya had dodged every attack and beaten Brienne that way, it would have been much better than just swatting away every blow with a limp wrist
>>
>>86021579
I mean her story makes sense, a lot of time has passed since she first left KL. She could have trained any number of times with the Hound, Jaquen, the Waif, random warriors, etc. the difference is we normally get to see Batman train, beat people, etc before becoming Batman. Imagine of in Batman Begins, they only showed Bruce show up to the league of Assassins HQ and then we skip forward to him saying goodbye to his buddies, and becomes Batman. That's how this feels.
>>
>>86016044
Just when I think the show can't get any lazier. Such fucking hackery.
>>
>>86019171
why is he so based
>>
>>86021642
This came out to be way more sexual than I intended..
>>
>>86018929
>relying on dexterity and speed makes more sense for a woman
Oh yeah I forget about that +1 to speed women get
>>
>>86020846
Pretty much. There are so few capable fighters in Westeros that Brienne might actually be one of the best right now. The Kingsguard was in a bad shape already when Robert took over.
>>
>>86021702
Batman is constantly flipping and shit, haven't you ever played Batman Arkham?

>>86021709
In hindsight yes, there could have been more build up, but that also has to do with the original source material. Tbh this season does feel a bit rushed
>>
>>86021783
>Batman is constantly flipping and shit, haven't you ever played Batman Arkham?
How exactly does this refute anything I said?
>>
>>86021511
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>86019337
>this is your brain on pol
>>
>>86021511
Just like real life.
>>
Why the fuck didn't they spend some of that time when Arya was washing bodies and getting beat up by the waifu to have her practice with a sword.

Also she should have an adult sized sword made for her. Proper rapiers are probably the best 1 vs 1 dueling sword in history.
>>
File: 1500963677033.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500963677033.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>86018762
She was trained by no one after all
>>
>>86021832
Because Batman is also guilty of plot armor
>>
>>86013939
>implying Brienne swinging a training sword full strength still wouldn't fucking break bones
Lul
>>
>>86019337
I like Euron

>>86019779
>>86021864
Nice refutation, redditards

>>>/r/cuckold
>>
>>86021566
Not just clapping, some snap their fingers instead
>>
>>86021893
Maybe if her master wasn't Syrio fucking Forell

https://youtu.be/PfXvs2jf2DU
>>
>>86021886
>Batman leaves assassins because he doesn't want to kill people
>Arya leaves assassins because they don't let her kill whoever she wants
>somehow this makes them similar
>>
>>86022022
>Batman leaves because they won't let him do what he wants
>Arya leaves because they won't let her do what hr wants

Ftfy* the theme is the oath of an assassin is blood, to leave means to give or take
>>
>>86019171
Where is the hound now anyway?
>>
>>86020089
I thought the exact opposite, this is as 3dpd as it gets.
>>
>>86019337
I'm glad I can still enjoy things.
>>
>>86022172
Weeashits are the most delusional creatures on the planet
>>
File: ooga booga i want vagina.jpg (23KB, 504x460px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga i want vagina.jpg
23KB, 504x460px
>>86021432

>there exist people who call this beast attractive
>>
>>86019337
>Laughable strong women warriors like Araya and Brienne
Brienne is absolutely fine. She's a genetic freak of nature, and it's acceptable that she is strong as fuck and shit.

Arya would be fine as well, if she was just a sneaky assassin, instead of a little girl able to go toe to toe with one of the strongest people in the kingdom.
>>
>>86022283
shes like a valkyrie, like brünnhilde
>>
>>86018917
>do you think fencing isn't a thing?
Fencing works because both people are using the same sword. If you tried to use a fencing sword against someone with a much heavier, thicker sword, they would just bat it out of your hand like it was nothing.
>>
Why do modern fight scenes all feature 1,000 cuts?
>>
>>86022283
She's literally perfect, or would be if she was really hairy and didn't shave anything.
>>
File: tumblr_nai5tiuH1w1r1ripjo1_1280.jpg (77KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nai5tiuH1w1r1ripjo1_1280.jpg
77KB, 640x355px
>>86022260
>compares game of thrones to anime
>calls someone else retarded
You're so retarded i don't even know what i want to point out.
The fact that game of thrones is just bad, or that it is a political form of media.
>>
>>86021702
You're reaching. Anon made a good point about the similarities between them.
>>
>>86021432
What is this "aim at the center of the other guy's sword" style called?
>>
>>86022350

Nope >>86020999
>>
>>86022374
Kings fuck the Queens
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>86022417
That's two men, of about equal height and weight.

Now imagine a tiny little girl, going up against a 6'3 monster of a woman, who has been stated to be a genetic freak and as strong as the second strongest man in the kingdom.

That shit ain't gonna fly.
>>
>>86022386
But Batman plays to his strengths. He isn't suddenly super strong or an insanely good fighter just because he's Batman. Bane kicks his ass in that movie you fucks are always memeing about. In this scene, Arya is suddenly as strong as and as good of a fighter as Brienne, who is twice her size and has been training for years longer.
>>
>>86022147
chillin with the red priests
>>
>>86015659
That can be said about all of got choreos.
Not defending them.

I didnt care since the dialoges and characters were top notch (in season 1-4)
>>
DRACARYS
>>
>>86019963
wow those light taps with that tiny sword are so threatening
>>
>>86020715
I would have greatly enjoyed if Brienne full force cleaved Arya's fat fucking skull
>>
File: 1475333579069.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475333579069.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
>"Don't fight someone like her in the first place"
why didn't Arya take her own advice?
Isn't she supposed to be a clever assassin character?
>>
>>86023095

They didn't fight now did they? They sparred.
>>
>>86023095
She was giving that advice to Podrick
>>
>>86023158
You're an idiot. You're saying either the script was bad or Arya's meant to be a moron who misspoke fight when she should have said spar.

Autists..
>>
>>86023236
tbf Brienne was being a brute with those 2 handed swings and apprantly needle was a prototype had had fucking shock absorbing tech built in because other wise her wrists would have exploded.
Think I will just tune into the last 5 mins of the new episodes
>>
>>86023380
needle is canonically made of vibranium
>>
you know what i hate most about this? that women are not just weak, but very cowardly. its very unreasonable to expect a female to fight on when the opponent is stronger or bigger. they wont try to protect their loved ones when they are attacked by someone. their instinct is to cower, run and get help or do what the agressor says and hope she wont get hurt too much. its like the exact opposite we see in movies and series. you can fix strenght with super powers in capeshit, but most women are cowards and have no mental strenght to fight anyone.
>>
Why the fuck does needle have so much plot armour?
>>
>>86023709
dude what
>>
>>86023617
doen't even have an edge to cut with,could take Arya down with a fishing net...stupid sword.
>>
WHY DO YOU KEEP WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW

i swear every week there is something new to laugh at. How are there so many threads for this shit show? christ even doctor who fans here on some level realize they watch a shit show and stay in their containment threads
>>
>>86023709
This is the kind of post a beta cuck posts after being turned down by every woman he ever approached.
>>
>>86023855
Why do you keep posting in threads about this show?
>>
>>86018917
The "I trained really hard for 2 years and wroked really hard so I'm suddenly better than everyone else" is a meme.
Soldiers (especially knights and shit) have been training fighting probably since little after they could walk for 10s of fucking years.

The "She trained really, really hard with really rough teachers :^)" doesn't work. SO has every fucking else.
>>
>>86020089
Everything about this shitty character screams anime
>>
>>86022417
>>86020999
Whatever Ayra has is half the size of the rapier used demonstrate. Also those two look like huge fucking faggots in that video.
>>
File: 1502057606272.webm (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502057606272.webm
3MB, 576x324px
>>86019963
>anime of thrones

Dude, animu does sword-fighting 20x better.
>>
>>86020359

Small people can be very good at fencing actually. Yes, reach is very important but so is agility.
>>
File: Adorea longsword fight duel_2.webm (2MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
Adorea longsword fight duel_2.webm
2MB, 800x340px
Who wants to see realistic duelling anyway
>>
>>86023380
When jon made needle, he asked the blacksmith to add a touch of valyrian steel and the meteorite from ser arthur dayne's sword
>>
>>86024646

Fuck off. Do not speak ill of Matt Easton. The introductory video to that one spoke of rapiers, smallswords and other thin swords. The same principles apply if the thickness is the same.
>>
>>86022412
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flynning
>>
>>86025089

The only problem with this is that you need all kinds of improbable throws and rolls in order to make the fight last even a minute.

A realistic unarmored longsword duel would be over in just a few exchanges.
>>
>Arya stumbles on a pebble
>Gets beheaded
>>
>>86025263

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtQmb1t1vw

Mett Euston
>>
>>86025089

It's because 90% of actors won't be able to do this shit. That's why all movie/TV swordfights are overcut crap.
>>
>>86024836
I can't believe grown men watch this.
>>
>>86025414

You are watching GoT. You have no right to criticise anyone.
>>
File: 1495246699568.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1495246699568.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>86015857
>that fucking anime stance

Holy shit
>>
File: 1459498033965.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1459498033965.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>Its another 'lets complain about Arya" thread
>>
File: cuckit.png (64KB, 896x105px) Image search: [Google]
cuckit.png
64KB, 896x105px
>>86020642
>>
>>86016038

The Dragonball approach
>>
>>86012445
In real life they would choose sword with the same weight.
>>
>>86015857
>that CIA reaction
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>86021432
People keep bringing this up like it's supposed to show that Brienne is more skilled than jamie. His hands are fucking tied up and he's malnourished from being locked up by the starks. He just fucking collapses.
>>
>>86025447
Anime watching subhumans deserve ire from everyone.
>>
>>86025327
do people actually hate matt

he seems like a cool dude passionate about history and war and shit
>>
>>86026209
He voted for Brexit. Fuck him.
>>
>>86019200
>should have stayed on the plane
>>
>>86012445
>makes all these promises to bring the stark children back to winterfell
>knows arya is alive, but instead just hangs out in the gym all day dabbing on pod
>arya shows up fulfilling her duty
>she sword fights her
God damn I hate brienne
>>
>>86016680
what's wrong with her face
>>
>>86026568
>her
>>
if anyone sat through this fight with a straight face needs to go back to plebbit

one of the most cringe shit this show has done
>>
>>86026513
>>knows arya is alive, but instead just hangs out in the gym all day dabbing on pod
>dabbing
she found arya before, but Arya ran away from her.

God damn you're stupid
>>
>>86017207
kek
>>
>>86015857
>Outsource your workload to india
>Get shit work
>Get your shit leaked
>Can't do anything by law about it, not even use NDA to break contract
>>
>>86020999
Nice try but what this actually shows is exactly what people itt are saying. Even if arya had the same strength as a fully grown and trained adult male, she would still be unable to block anything. She would hurt her hand as the sword is pushed to the ground with even a normal sword, let alone brienne's. And her sword would be heavily damaged, although this can be explained away since got is now high fantasy.
>>
>>86022283
go sit in a corner til mommy thinks you learned a lesson timmy
>>
>>86025089
Webm unrelated, huh.
>>
File: 1501602998816.jpg (162KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
1501602998816.jpg
162KB, 900x731px
>>86018917
>trained by master assassin guild
she washed corpses and got beaten with a stick while being blind
>trained by master swordsman instructor for royalty
literally for a week or two when she was like 6
>spent seasons with the best swordsman and woman in the entire kingdom
they fought like traditional knights though, what she does in the fight is anime tier

gonna make more shit up?
>>
>tell my father about this
>"there are dragons and shit in it so who cares"

On one point I agree, but I watched this only in the first 2 season when it seemed like something medival based with characters at least a little bit rooted in a belivable realm. This is basically animu fight 2.0, that aside the cuts and coreography is atrocious on it's own regardless the context.
>>
>>86021008
wasn't that mostly just her training with sticks

I mean yeah she trained with the water dancer Syrio shit but that was on her own. i don't really see how it would've made her such a master swordsman.

furthermore why would an assassin order train their students so thoroughly in sword fighting ability. i feel like if you're a sneaky assassin you're probably not very good at your job if you're getting in fights often. jhaqen didn't sword fight people he just shot poison darts and shit at them.
>>
>>86022295
I actually want to wife Brienne.
>>
>>86015550
Hah I'm so glad I stopped watching this shitfest.
Just when you think it can't get any more stupid Arya beats a taller, heavier, better equipped knight with longer reach in a sparring fight with fucking needle.
I'm so fucking done, I don't even want to continue reading the books anymore.
We get it, women are strong, Arya is Arthur Dayne reborn, now please end the series quickly so I can forget it exists.
>>
>>86019200
>she is a big girl, sansa
>>
>>86029135
For you
>>
>>86012445
sord fights in GoT were always bad and unrealistic
like swinging heavy sand bags around instead of fucking fast swords
>>
>>86015857
Podrick cringed seeing this stance
>>
is this really any worse than the dual wielding arthur dayne
>>
>>86024836
>japanese nippon steel clashes with each other at marvelous speeds
>doesnt crack or shatter

NIPPON MAGIC
>>
>>86017716
Dual dagger fight was the most retarded
>>
>>86029292
Yes
>>
>>86029338
>talking shit about the legend
>>
>>86029371
explain how
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYOkYquttQ

Burlington bar reaction is up
>>
>>86028259
that CIA sketch is breddy good
>>
>>86029436
She's parrying a huge fuckoff broad sword wielded by a giant with a literal oversized needle. Absolutely fucking retarded and physically impossible.

DHOOOL WHEELD is also retarded and anime as fuck but it was historically a thing. Italians did it.
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drd8dQKr-oY
>>
>>86029627
>DHOOOL WHEELD is also retarded and anime as fuck but it was historically a thing. Italians did it.
historical dual wielding is not at all similar to that tower of joy fight
>>
>>86029682
No. It's retarded. But still less retarded than this >>86012445
>>
>>86029627
its so wholesome how he tells people not to be spoiled
>>
>>86029701
i would say theyre equally as retarded if not for arya's flip off the ground and anime pose once she's back up that pushes this fight over the edge

so i'll give you this one
>>
>>86021886
Arya became a dubs pointer?
>>
>>86029497
I can't believe some people are so invested in a show that they cheer people on. Granted I never get out and have no one to watch game of thrones with. I really like Jamie and Bronn though and I'm not a big fan of Dany, she seems stupid and picks and chooses when she wants to be moral, and when she wants to be a ruthless cunt.
>>
Brienne vs Arya
>>
>>86029886
what is this type of armor called?
>>
>>86029986
Sex armor.
>>
>>86029986
Weeb wankfest gear #346973586579
>>
I asked my friend (a fight director who certifies other fight directors and has done countless films and TV shows) and he said that it told a story and made sense
I'm taking his opinion over yours
>>
>>86015550
so fucking many unecessary cuts lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFopVNP-_aM
>>
>>86030216
>unnecessary
Not when the actors can't fucking move convincingly
>>
>>86023709
this is the best post i have ever read. so misinformed and full of beta virgin rage even for tv.
>>
>>86030219
I can't stop crying
>>
>>86021449
Someone needs to flood this bar with mustard gas.
>>
>>86029497
This person right from The green haired girl is a tranny right.?
>>
>>86029627
thank you for linking this btw. this guy is comfy as fuck
>>
>>86018691
Exactly, it's gotten to the point I can't watch it unless i'm drunk.
>>
>>86018917
Stop talking sense into these inbred worthless haters. It's honestly no use.
>>
>>86029497
stop shilling your reaction videos skank, we all know you're the fat problem glasses whore in the video
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.