[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8 years old >sick of the bullying >decide to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sure.jpg (105KB, 516x546px) Image search: [Google]
Sure.jpg
105KB, 516x546px
>8 years old
>sick of the bullying
>decide to learn to fight
>get the shit kicked out of me for years until I start to get good
>get big
>get strong
>better than my bullies
>beat a few of them
>beat all of them in a tournament
>get appointed to guard a king as one of his seven best warriors
>poor circumstances lead me to swear my sword to the mother of a king, who personally entrusts me to find her missing daughter
>hold my ground against one of the best, if not the best swordsman in the seven kingdoms
>beat a bear with a wooden sword while in a dress after being beaten for days
>kill another of the best fighters in the seven kingdoms trying to get my ladys daughter back
>daughter disappears in the scuffle
>head north to protect another daughter
>kill men pursuing her, help her to safety
>all this while, keep training and getting better, and better and better
>the first daughter shows up at the door one day
>challenges me to a fight
>shes really good, quick, has excellent moves
>a challenge, but not one I cant deal with
>finally disarm her after a few bouts
>she pulls a spin move up my blade and we have a draw, my sword at her throat, her dagger at mine
>ask her how she did something so incredible
>"Lol I was making it up as I go along"

If I was Brienne, I would have killed myself
>>
Arya wasn't trying to embarrass Brienne, she was trying to make Littlefinger shit himself.
>>
>>86003970
>>ask her how she did something so incredible
>>"Lol I was making it up as I go along"

You GoT haters are so dumb.

She said "no one". If you don't get that reference, die.
>>
>>86004840

Brienne does not know what that means you Sperg
>>
>>86004840
Of course *we* get the reference, you autist. The point is Brienne wouldn't.
>>
>>86003970
Women are bad arse
>>
>>86004840
I got the reference, but did you get the point of view?
>>
so arya is now one of the best fighters in the world because she overcame some bully in braavos?

yas queen
>>
>>86005361
hey

dont forget she chased cats for 4 weeks
>>
>>86004840
except the faceless men don't teach sword fighting
>>
>>86005361
she clearly got some magic. whether or not magic is bullshit is a fair question, but she was wearing other people's face. So being good at fighting isn't harder to believe than the other parts.
>>
>>86005883
unless cereal foreal = jacking a car
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.