[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critcs are massive faggots. The movie was fucking awesome. Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: The_Dark_Tower.0.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dark_Tower.0.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
Critcs are massive faggots.

The movie was fucking awesome. Also the best final battle in a movie in years.
>>
>>86003254
Nice
>>
>>86003341

Critics want quips.
>>
>>86003254
dumb shill
>>
>>86003254
a black man abducting a white boy should be illegal
>>
I like seeing Jew propaganda pieces filled with black washing fail.
>>
>>86004848
>>86005040
>>86005686

Who let /pol/ out of their private butt pary board? We are trying to discusd tv and film here..
>>
File: whosbehindpost.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whosbehindpost.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>86006162
>>
I'm just glad the books came out again. I stumbled upon a moldy old copy of 'The Talisman' and had a hard time putting it down. Couldn't find the other 2 for a long time.
>>
>>86006162
We are discussing a film here and your post is not an argument.
>>
>>86006428

So you wanted more romance in the movie or more quips?

It's obvious you were triggered because the movie has niether.
>>
>>86006162
kill yourself reddit scum
>>
>>86006733

Sounds to me like you were discussing your homosexual tendencies. I'm trying to talk about the movie.

I get you guys like sucking each others dicks over the intenet and in rl but there are separate boards for that.
>>
>>86006961

Are you a Sith?
>>
>>86006651

I read the Talismsn in Jr high. I think the kid is the kid from that book.
>>
>>86006162
>pol boogeymen

kys my dude
>>
>>86007980
Nice meme, you'd have to be fucking blind or a /pol/tard yourself to not see how they've invaded /tv/ (among other boards).
>>
>>86008087
You sound delusional my man.
>>
>>86007729
Gotta be. There's a couple parts where the kid remembers his travels with the gunslinger, before they split up.
Gotta watch this movie and read the book.
>too broke for either, atm.
>>
>>86008087
you've got to be fucking blind or a kike yourself not to see how jews have invaded hollywood (among other entertainment industries).
>>
File: Moment-magazine580.jpg (109KB, 580x767px) Image search: [Google]
Moment-magazine580.jpg
109KB, 580x767px
>>86008087
>meme
>>
>>86008730

Uh...If you are trying avoid anything made by Jews you are in the wrong hobby bud.

Maybe knitting?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.