[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: absolute worst characters you KNOW are gonna shit on a scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Smug Missandei.jpg (206KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Missandei.jpg
206KB, 1500x1000px
ITT: absolute worst characters you KNOW are gonna shit on a scene when you see their faces

>Prince OR Princess
>We didnt have Marriage in Narth, so progressive
>>
>>86001998
>speaks seven languages
>supposedly a Westerosi queens closest advisor
>doesnt know that a bastard from the North is named snow and is apparently a grown woman still not aware of the concept of bastadry

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>86001998
>we didnt have marriage in Narth
>was totally a slave in Dothraki society, which actively encourages dudes to kill each other to own pussies
>>
>muh Queen would let me leave

Good luck with that, sweety.
>>
File: penis.png (758KB, 1056x712px) Image search: [Google]
penis.png
758KB, 1056x712px
>le smug mystery meat mixie fase
>>
>>86002214
She was a slave in Astapor (?) and was only 12 years old when freed. Dothraki couldnt have enslaved her because she lived on and island and them savages aint about water
>>
>>86001998
Haha imagine foul loose stools coming out of her as she squatted haha
>>
>>86002572
I get a Vietnam flashback of her doing just that and giggling whenever she opens her mouth
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>86002572
>>
>>86001998
>so progressive

This snark coming from a site full forever alones. What the fuck do you care?
>>
>>86001998
>Dude everything is about my political agenda lmao
Hello, guys who are no different than the SJWs they bitch about.
>>
YAS SLAY QUEENNNN
>>
File: nathalie.jpg (433KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
nathalie.jpg
433KB, 2000x1335px
Maybe she'll get a better role when the show is over.
>>
>Black woman
>Comes from a country where dads don't stick around after the kid is born

HBO?
>>
>Arya "I'm perfect and can do no wrong or have consequences for my actions" Stark
>>
>>86003050
anyone who doesnt cheer the disintegration of the west and its "liberal democracy" is a cuck
>>
>>86001998
>generations of slave breeding resulted in this
how should i feel about this?
>>
>>86002953
Its not the fact that they keep plugging this shit that bothers me. Im pretty middle of the road politically, and well done, subtle hints at ideas the writers want to put in there, providing they are well done, are valid.

This isnt that. This is taking those subtleties, attaching them to a stick of ACME tnt and ramming it down my throat, in a manner that is so bad it isnt just noticeable, it actively detracts from the show.
>>
File: boy2XRI.png (291KB, 610x341px) Image search: [Google]
boy2XRI.png
291KB, 610x341px
Stupidest character in the entire show. Biggest plot armor and everything goes her way.
>>
>>86003322

In a way you're right but the arc of the story is what allows for the agenda, I'd think. Isn't the whole point that Daenerys is meant to usher in an era of different rule? Hasn't that been foreshadowed? The story should be pushing that end, no?

Nothing says her plot line will be what wins out but, until that time, it's consistent on its face.
>>
>>86003607
>wax on, wax off
>>
>>86001998
Yum. I'd like to breed even paler babies with straighter hair with her
>>
>>86003607
>everything goes her way

you're completely insane if you actually think this.
>>
>>86001998
All of them. This show is a parody of itself.
>>
>>86003050
Fuck off, Californian
>>
>>86003256

Arya was stabbed multiple times in the stomach and survived running around while bleeding.
>>
>>86004063
Name one thing that hasn't went her way.
>>
>>86001998
why do conservatards want marriage so much? Do you want to get divorce raped?

Remember the alimony.
>>
>>86004352
marriage has been an institution since the dawn of mankind
>>
>>86003776
And that would be fine. Shes been a consistent moralfag, and her liberating the slaves echoes that, as well as her not using her dragons to murder kings landing in a second.

But having her non native translator drop lines about Genderless prophesies that existed for years without ANYONE else mentioning that is just terrible, terrible writing and murders whatever the episode does well. Its not even really the actresses fault, but the way she delivers those lines just immediately conjures and image of an obese woman with dyed hair looking smug and sipping tea as she posts about the patriarchy on tumblr.
>>
>>86004352
They need to remove divorce benefits in America. People who divorce should not be able to get married again. There should be no alimony nor child support. You can only remarry if you are a widow.
>>
>>86004337
I am seconding this, I also want to hear a thing that didn't go Arya's way. Even when she was gutted by the waif, she still got all the training she wanted from the Faceless Men
>>
>>86003128
sweet god the things i would do to her
>>
Being progressive allowed her nation to be turned into slaves
>>
>>86002171
just turn your brain off anon :o)
>>
you're on the right track for some of this but not for all of it.

what if the relationship was legit abusive and they had to get a divorce? Your saying they can never marry again?
>>
>>86004452
Ok champ.
>>
>>86004768
Line forms behind me.
>>
>>86005089
>>86004551
you
>>
>>86004699
>>86004337
>>86004260
>>86003607
>>86003256
Honestly most ridiculous character.

Training consisted of cleaning dead people and then fighting while blind with a stick. Then she gets stabbed in the stomach, takes a nap, and she's healed. Now she's a ninja midget.

Worse is the ugly actress. "I can't believe I thought you were a boy. You're pretty." It's like they thought she was an unconventional but cute enough kid and didn't think she'd grow up to look like that sloth from Ice Age.
>>
>>86004465
Blame society at large. Artistry is subject to disdain based on REE-ing. The audience needs to feel included in order to properly validate storytelling...

You can, by the way, include this site in that bullshit as well. I've routinely seen the "piece of art is no longer the artist's once it's been released" bullshit. You've all helped foster this neutering.

This generation has ruined artistry.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.