[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ how many normies browse /tv/? Other than Bronn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170806-215827.png (77KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-215827.png
77KB, 1200x1920px
Jesus Christ how many normies browse /tv/?

Other than Bronn that episode was terrible (despite having le epic battle) and it was only 50 mins too
>>
>>86001189
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86001189
>why doesn't everyone have the same opinion as me???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
everyone on tv besides me is a shitskin reddit shill are board desu
>>
>>86001189

>FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Summer can't end soon enough
>>
Judging by that poll, at least 38.
>>
>>86001189
Now the Dothraki can teleport, we're all fucked.
>>
>>86001189
>Jesus Christ how many normies browse /tv/?
none

turns out nonnormies are just as big faggots as normies.
>>
white bois btfo by BASED indians & BASED woman desu desu
>>
>>86001189

Quality rules over quantity. That episode was the most focused episode I've seen in this show in quite a while. The fact that it was capped off by that epic ambush was icing on the cake
>>
>>86001189
>Normies

you mean redditors. 4chan is just a colony of reddit now.
>>
I've read that episodes 5 and 6 are going to be well over an hour. Those two should more than make up for the length of this one, and that being said, this episode was by far the best of the season and probably one of the best in the series.
>>
>>86001189

You mean ep 4?
>>
>>86001189

I wish the hacker would just release the rest of the damn series. I'm tired of waiting and I'm going to be shipped off to work in a remote location this week. I'd rather just finish the show off before I go.
>>
>>86001609
/thread
>>
>>86001189

"le epic battle" is the only reason to watch this show anymore you mouthbreather

or do you watch it for the plot that got ruined 5 seasons ago?

at least this season is consistently shoving the production values into our ass instead of having to wait for the second to last episode of the season
>>
>>86001609
>Implying 4chan was ever not shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.