[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rank these films: tree of life to the wonder knight of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

rank these films:

tree of life
to the wonder
knight of cups
song to song
>>
>>85993586
Tree of life
>10/10'
To the wonder
>8/10
Knight of cups
>8/10
Song to song
Dogshit/10'
>>
>>85993641
rank not rate lad
>>
Knight of Cups and To The Wonder can't even begin to compare to Tree of Life, still KoC is better than TTW
Voyage of Time blu-ray never
>>
what was malick even trying to do with song to song
>>
>>85993586
TTOL>TTW>KOC>STS
>>
STS>TTW>KOC>TOL
All perfect films.
>>
>>85993586
badlands >>> tree of life > knight of cups > to the wonder
>>
these threads are residual dust of something long dead and cremated that just happened to fly by
>>
to the wonder>knight of cups>song to song>tree o life
>>
File: to-the-wonder-olga-kurylenko1.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
to-the-wonder-olga-kurylenko1.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
1. Tree of Life
2. To the Wonder
3. Knight of Cups
Haven't seen Song to Song
>>
knight of cups was pure masturbatory garbage
>>
File: waow.jpg (887KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
waow.jpg
887KB, 1920x808px
>>85995860
It was the romantic counterpart to Knight of Cups

The Thin Red Line - historical existentialism
The New World - historical romance

The Tree of Life - religious existentialism
To the Wonder - religious romance

Knight of Cups - modern existentialism
Song to Song - modern romance
>>
woah I didn't even realize that Song to Song was released

I need to watch that rn
>>
TTOL > KoC > TTW > STS
I eventually warmed up to to TTW so the same might happen with STS but I was somewhat disapointed.
>>
1. koc
2. new world
3. tol
4. ttw
5. song to song
6. days of heaven
7. badland
haven't seen red line
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.