[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this movie get bad reviews? It was a sick movie. Really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1500x2339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1500x2339px
Why did this movie get bad reviews?
It was a sick movie.

Really enjoyable.
Were reviewers just too unintelligent or too pussy to appreciate it's hard hitting and disturbing, unflinching content matter?
>>
>>85993040
I'm gonna watch it, if you tricked me into doing that

It worked
>>
>>85993123
Don't it's absolute garbage. Blunt is bretty good unit tho, but it's fucking interminable
>>
>>85993272
Op says it's good, critics are proven to be retarded. Who do I trust?

I must satisfy my curiosity
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>85993040
because it has a white lead which is why it got bad reviews. Its that simple these days. Everything is politics now in our world.
>>
>>85993040
I enjoyed it too. Plot twist at the end was pretty great.
>>
>>85993272
That's horse shit.
>>85993366
mpst of the reasons it is good would be spoilers if I explained and justified them, except for :
-the performances are great
-not just blunt, basically all of them
-it's comfy
-it has one of the best representations of genuine yet psychologically believable evil in movies
-it gets you involved, makes you want to start talking at the screen when you root for your girl/your boy

It's a dope movie. Comfy and satisfying.
>>
>>85993429
Not gonna lie, if it had a white dude as the lead I wouldn't look twice.
I don't like manbabies and would rather see a woman in the starring role.
>>
>>85993366
It is weird the critics didn't like it. It seems to have everything weak woman becomes stronk.

Maybe that is the problem. Women can't be seen as the weak or the victims anymore by critics.
>>
File: luckiest girl.jpg (126KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
luckiest girl.jpg
126KB, 663x1000px
speaking of twisty chick lit with "girl" in the title, who hype for the movie of this?
>>
>>85993568
Sold, thanks man.

This board would be all shitposting and capeshitting if it wasn't for anons like this. Take notice
>>
Because it's messy as fuck
>inb4 muh non-linear storyline
Doesn't excuse the shitty writing
>>
The book is good.
Movie is bad.
>>
>>85994107
brainlet
>>
>>85993568
The performance of the husband (not blunts) is laughable, the story is shot really terribly, the pacing is atrocious and outside of the twist it's almost pointless. Really bad. Reallly bad
>>
>>85993040
Emily Blunt acted badly and I could tell the story was written by a woman from just watching it.
>>
>>85993568
>talking at the screen for this movie

You probably talk through episodes of NCIS to solve the murder trying frantically to guess the ending
>>
>>85994588
no, because unlike you I don't watch shitty tv series.

You played yourself
>>
>>85994238
This is a lie by the way. The book was not good either.
>>
File: trebek-jeopardy.png (541KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
trebek-jeopardy.png
541KB, 1000x563px
>>85994588
What if you do this while watching Jeopardy?
>>
It's abysmal
>>
>>85993852
whats the plot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.