[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men in real life usually grow facial hair at a consistent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 014908.jpg (121KB, 957x1073px) Image search: [Google]
014908.jpg
121KB, 957x1073px
>men in real life usually grow facial hair at a consistent rate if they are away from civilization and are unable to shave.

>men from the series Lost who have been stranded on a desert island for months, yet all they have is a long stubble
>>
Some shaved in the hatch. Also, I'm pretty sure there were supplies gathered from the plane wreckage including razors and shaving cream.
>>
>>85991846
airplanes for commercial use usually have overnight supplies for people that lost their baggage. these contains some shaving cream, razors and soaps-
>>
Supplies were airdropped and this is a plot point, please watch the show, RETARD
>>
They had like every goddamn piece of of luggage that was on their half of the plane and every bag probably had at least one razor in it retard
>>
Also, inb4 someone mentions hurley. they had food and by the time they found the hatch it had barely been a month and then they found a fuck load of it

>implying LOST was complicated or had any plot holes at all
>>
>>85991846
They were dead
>>
>>85992478
shh
>>
Personally I like Claire even though she just screams about the baybheee. I liked the slice of life stuff instead of the intrigue of smoke monsters and Ben's group while that was an added bonus on the Gilligan's island shenanigans.

>pregnant
>know she's dtf
>she's purty
>probably smells nice
>seems really kind
>>
>>85992633
Forgot picture
>>
>>85991846
I don't think many people realize that from the pilot episode to the s3 finale, only about 100 days have passed. The timeline goes batshit crazy afterwards, but they didn't actually spend that much time on the island at all. They had their luggage, they discovered the swan station about a month in, they had additional supply drops..... oh and some of them also spent some time in the dharma village.
>>
>>85993095
>>85992455
Exactly. It just seems like a long time because until season 4 each season had like 25+ episodes.
>>
>>85992478
haha. You didn't get it.
>>
>>85992478
No, they actually weren't, did you even watch the fucking show
>>
>>85992455
It's been a while since I saw it, but wasn't one of the plot points that the leader of the others didn't actually speak to the good god? But Richard did? And he got tricked by the man in black? It got me that Richard and the good god never talked about it. That was the one thing that I remember bugging me.
>>
>>85992633
>probably smells nice
>stuck on a probably humid island with few amenities
Giant, sweaty, hairy, moist bushes. Every woman on the show.
>>
>>85993506
Jacob? Ben never spoke to Jacob ever but he had to make it seem like it to everyone to keep his power. Richard was the only one who spoke to Jacob prior to the rest of the meeting him.

Jacob's deal was that he brought people there and let them make their own choices. It wouldn't surprise me if he and Richard didn't speak about everything.

Jacob is arguably not a good person at all when you think about that and how he basically set all these events in motion.
>>
>>85993584
>not liking bush

Arm pits and other body hair I can understand but bush is great when it's not overboard. Only overboard bush I liked is Demi Moore's in that one spread.
>>
>>85993648
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Maybe they didn't sit down and chat over lunch, but I'd still expect it to come up between Richard and Jacob once. At some point Richard could have picked up that Jacob knew nothing that he himself wasn't telling him. No "Ben? Who's that?" In fact, Ben didn't know where Jacob is, right? Not once did Ben come back from Jacob from an odd direction? Not once did Richard decide to talk to Jacob with Ben?

>Jacob is arguably not a good person at all
Again, it's been years since I saw it, but I agreed with that sentiment when I watched but felt he was as clueless as everyone else and I always felt a little bad for him.
>>
>>85993584
Sounds hot desu
>>
>>85993787
Fat woman with bush detected
>>
File: 1499387065813.png (256KB, 563x271px) Image search: [Google]
1499387065813.png
256KB, 563x271px
>>85994041
I may be fat but I'm not a woman.
>>
>facial hair grows fast enough that I need to shave every day
>doesn't grow thick enough to have a good looking beard
worst reality
>>
>>85994114
Absolutely disgusting
>>
It Was A Dream All Along Smh
>>
>>85994347
Yeah I pride myself on it truth be told.
>>
Were they dead all along? When did they actually die?
>>
File: 03fnFrw.jpg (120KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
03fnFrw.jpg
120KB, 1012x712px
haha imagine having sex with the girls hairy pussies wouldn't that be amazing guys?
>>
>>85994114
Is it that hard to just go for a walk every day and cut out soda? Damn dude. You don't need to be ripped but that's an embarrassment
>>
>>85994515
>When did they actually die?
whenever they died on the show you retard. And if they didn't die during the events of the show, they eventually died sometime after because the purgatory flash sideways in season 6 didn't exist linearly in time
>>
>>85995336
I'll fight you if you don't stop bullying me.
>>
File: 1428959272520.jpg (203KB, 480x2005px) Image search: [Google]
1428959272520.jpg
203KB, 480x2005px
>>
>>85991846
The passage of time is only a few months, coupled with the fact that even before the hatch, they show that most of them shave.
>>
Was Desmond a real person or what? Was he dead all along too?
>>
>>85992478
fuck you
>>
>>85997106
What's your boggle?
>>
File: 1459103026437.jpg (125KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
1459103026437.jpg
125KB, 387x580px
>>85991846
They were on the island for 48 days before they found the hatch, and prior to that, Sawyer had hoarded all he could and bartered it to the rest of the passengers. That is to say, things from the luggage, y'know, like razors.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.