[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was The Sting from Futurama the only cartoon episode that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0864.jpg (68KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
68KB, 640x476px
Was The Sting from Futurama the only cartoon episode that was 100% TV kino?
>>
that episode sucked
>>
>>85991245
Can you please stop making retard posts?
>>
Jurassic Bark

No woman can ever compare to a doggo best friend.
>>
Rick and Morty shits on redditrama
>>
>>85991565
>Comparing Reddit and Memey to Futurekino
>>
this episode is actually really good for a being nothing more than a filler episode

you genuinely fucking see how much it would hurt leela if fry died
>>
>>85991429
Retconned and wasn't even that sad
Futurama top 3 for holy shit that was a legitimately poignant ending:
Luck of the Fryrish
The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings
The Sting
>>
Hey guys I love your attention, everything is kino now, haha. I love kino that phrase is awesome sauce. This thread is so kino :)

Please accept me
>>
>>85991652
What filler? This isn't a drama series. It's a sitcom.
>>
>>85991665
>Retconned

My statement still stands. Women don't compare to doggos.
>>
>>85991704
Of course you are welcome fellow pede, /tv/ = reddit. Take a seat, post a rare pepe and praise KEK
>>
futurama was such a comfy cartoon
>>
>>85991814
the whole episode was a dream, so yeah it was pointless filler plus the show has long standing continuity, even if it contradicts itself all the time, so if the long standing plot isnt being moved forward, it's filler
>>
>>85991665
>The luck of the Fryish.

I'm a fella and this episode upset me. Top quallers.

The episodes that explored the life and family Fry left behind were typically quite sad.
>>
Every epidode of Xavier is kino
>>
>>85991918
>Xavier: Renegade Angel

my nigga

>HELP HELP A LADY IS GETTING RAPED
>"oh my god where? where is she?"
>"That lady, is mother nature"
>>
>>85991900
I can't watch The Breakfast Club anymore because the soundtrack legitimately makes me cry because I think of that episode, fucking good television
>>
>>85991889
>you genuinely fucking see how much it would hurt leela if fry died
>filler

How is that not vital character progression? You're an idiot.
>>
>>85991245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWrqAX8Ptc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.