[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you guys feel when the early-mid 2000s culture and shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501955520056.png (759KB, 993x638px) Image search: [Google]
1501955520056.png
759KB, 993x638px
How did you guys feel when the early-mid 2000s culture and shows concluded in 2006?
>>
File: oilers.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
oilers.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>85989756
>last year the Oilers made the playoffs for over a decade
>>
>cartoons
>video games
>weebshit
>junk food

Ah, so this is the power of Amerishart (((culture)))

Truly the new Lost Generation
>>
>>85990030
If none of this is applicable to you then your culture is probably super irrelevant.
>>
>>85989756
Microsoft encouraging developers to stop releasing original Xbox games was messed up desu senpai
>>
2006 was the last good year in the U.S.A.
After that we let the minorities take over.
>>
>>85990315
minorities built this country, and by goodness we're gonna end it
>>
>>85989756
It felt like the end of an era. But I think the fact that I was just entering middle school around that time, also helped with this.
>>
>>85990796
Same
>>
>>85989756
Some mangas hit me hard, but they were good and still are.

No one has bothered to turn them into a generational thing yet, so I'm save from hipsters
>>
File: IMG_0325.jpg (92KB, 918x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
92KB, 918x716px
>>85989897
reeeee
>>
>>85989756
>History of Violence was last vhs

Great movie and I didn't know that.
>>
>>85989756
>Wah wah wah muh childhood!

STFU
>>
>>85991439
Even people who were adults in the early-mid 2000s noticed a shift around 2007
>>
>>85989756
Why is there a red X over one of them? I don't really get the point of this.

Anyway, thanks for including Surge. Reminded me to go get some Crystal Pepsi before they discontinue it for the final time.
>>
>>85991717
That's when I started middle school and the same time I pretty much stopped watching TV. I'm happy I was able to stick around to see the end of YYH and MitM and that '70s show. I'm also glad I grew out of Kids' WB just in time; I would have had a fucking meltdown if it got cancelled when I was 9.

Wait, they got rid of Cheez Balls? I don't know how you can discontinue a "generation" of snacks, but that did surprise me.
>>
>>85992276
How old r u?
>>
>>85989756
I'm not kidding, this guy has posted this pic like 3 times today
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.