[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm randomly rewatching It's Always Sunny episodes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

I'm randomly rewatching It's Always Sunny episodes, which one is the best?
>>
the one where the gang joins the kkk and lynchs a nigger
i wonder if it could happen today
>>
>>85983010
Mac and Charlie Die 1&2
>>
>>85983010
I hate this show so much, it's probably the most reddit show their is even more so than Rick and Morty
>>
>>85983041
which season?
>>
>>85983010

The Gang Hits the Road
The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award
Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mitten
>>
The terrorist one is the best.
>>
>>85983111
get out, hothead
>>
The Boat one is the last good episode ergo it's the series' best
>>
>>85983111
>It's reddit because people tell me it's reddit, and we're not suppose to like things that are labeled as "reddit" because that means it's too pleb, so I don't like it!
>>
>>85983010
I liked 'Charlie Work' but I feel like that's the obvious choice and everyone here will hate it with a passion.
>>
>>85983504
This is the right sentiment to have, Always Sunny just isn't reddit
>>
File: The-Lawyer.jpg (22KB, 645x359px) Image search: [Google]
The-Lawyer.jpg
22KB, 645x359px
Side topic: who's your favourite tertiary character and why isn't it The Lawyer?
>>
>>85983010
I like the D.E.N.N.I.S. System one a lot.
>>
>>85983790
It is the Lawyer.
The other lawyer.
>>
>>85983594
It is impossible for anything to be more Reddit than Rick & Morty. I *hate* that show. Always Sunny isn't bad at all. Good for a laugh if hungover. Reddit always talks about The Leftovers constantly as well. Is that any good?
>>
>>85983111
only charlie is reddit
>>
>>85983548
There are only 3 episodes of golden age Sunny /tv/ unanimously dislikes, and they are
Who Pooped the Bed
Frank's Brother
That liberty bell one jesus christ
Outside of those three anything goes
>>
All of them
>>
>>85984262
>tfw show fell to shit after "diversity" hires
>tfw good time to stop watching are the seasons in HD
fite me
>>
>>85984671
I did say golden age Sunny, 5 was the last really good season
>>
>>85984262
Who pooped the bed is the only god awful one from golden age. Like, MAYBE in some realm poop jokes are funny, certantly not the way in was handled in that episode. The other two made me laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUPqf2sslk
>>
File: 1484199349598.jpg (191KB, 924x731px) Image search: [Google]
1484199349598.jpg
191KB, 924x731px
which episode is this from i forget
>>
>>85983790
But it is, anon
>>
>>85985934
The one where Dennis pretends to be a fag to score easy pussy
>>
>>85983010
The gang dances their asses off
>>
>>85983133
this guy gets is
>>
>>85985934
It's funny cause i remember Glenn Howerton shitting on Donald trump on twitter years before he was even going to run for president. It's like a real life episode of it's always sunny now.
>>
>>85983010
Some of my favorites are Frank's Little Beauties, Frank's Pretty Woman and The Anti-social Network
>>
Some of my favorites are The Great Recession, The Gang Give Frank an intervention, and The World Series Defense
>>
>>85983897
This guy gets it
>>
>>85984262
Frank's brother wasn't very bad. Certainly not in the top 3 worst of the series
>>
File: Dennis_gets_off.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis_gets_off.gif
2MB, 350x235px
Frank's Back in Business
>>
>>85983111
>stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>85984262
Who pooped the bed was gold.
>>
I just watch from Season 1 Ep 1 to Season 12

There is very few bad IASIP episodes.
>>
>>85983111
Comedy series, ranked in order of redditness:
-The Office
-30 Rock
-Community
-Parks and Rec
-Arrested Development
-Always Sunny

As you can see, It's Always Sunny falls into the lower end of the reddit scaling, which makes you a flying faggot.
>>
before reddit, cucks and women ruined it.
>>
The one where Dennis and Mac move to the suburbs is so goddamn funny
>>
File: pool.jpg (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
33KB, 600x700px
The boat episode was one of the funniest ones.

A recent one that was fantastic was the waterpark episode, the ending was 10/10.
>>
>>85991252
>I GOT AIDS, NOT THE GAY AIDS, THE OTHER KIND OF AIDS.
Golden
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.