[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fitting that the Washington Monument had slave labor involved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How fitting that the Washington Monument had slave labor involved. What else could you expect from AmeriKKKa?
>>
>>85980532
>one throw away line to show the character is precocious, but still ultimately naive

Why did this trigger everyone so badly? You do realize that a character with a certain opinion isn't an endorsement of that viewpoint, right?
>>
>>85980716
>Why did this trigger everyone so badly?

White guilt. You'd think the racists would be championing the fact the Monument had slave labor involved but I guess not.
>>
>>85980716
Probably because that opinion is not presented as an opinion but as a historical fact that is meant to misinform young people that watch this turd
>>
>>85980716
>Say false fact
>Call it "opinion"
>Lol, why so butthurt?
>>
>>85980716
I thought it was funny until the teacher got BTFO'd and that security guard sided with "MJ"
>>
>>85980784
The secruity guard gave a "so so" hand motion to her claims and that is the best way to describe slave labor''s involvement in the construction of the Washington Monument.

How dense are you?
>>
>>85980858
How autistic are you?
>>
File: 1495989458932.png (71KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1495989458932.png
71KB, 220x220px
>>85980844
>>85980784
>movie characters can't ever be wrong or misinformed!
>this movie about fucking superheroes has a real duty to realism and historical accuracy

Stop being fucking SJWs. People are allowed to disagree with you, film characters most of all.
>>
>>85980892
Yeah, cool, a "so so" hand motion that anyone can dismiss very easily is more important than a statement about slavery presented as a fact by a nigger.

I fucking hate other whites for being so stupid, you are the reason we will die in 50 years.
>>
>>85980532
It was built by the army. The line and the guard's reaction to it has to do with the fact that it was started BEFORE the American Civil War and was not completed until after.
>>
>>85980716
It's/pol/, they get triggered over literally everything
>>
>>85981075
>presented as fact

What the fuck should she say, retard? "Um well, in my humble opinion based on the sources I've researched, there was a high likelihood of slave labor being used in the construction of the monument." Like get the fuck out of here.

Of course she presents it as fact because she fucking believes in it. You know, the same way you believe autistic shit like that whites will die in 50 years, and insist on presenting that as a fact also.
>>
>>85981075
You are so asshurt man.
>>
>>85981156
You don't get it. She presents it as a fact, because it's about the agenda. Characters in movies and tv shows are rarely wrong for the sake of being better than anyone else, so if someone admits or presents a statement with belief, it's something that is meant to be taken as true.

Fucking retards, I have to explain you such simple stuff.
>>
>>85980532
black people should be back to africa and work hard to improve their continent.
wouldn't that be a happy ending for everybody? they seem so sad to live in USA.
>>
File: 1489904189245.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489904189245.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>85981268
>. Characters in movies and tv shows are rarely wrong for the sake of being better than anyone else, so if someone admits or presents a statement with belief, it's something that is meant to be taken as true.

This is autism.
>>
>>85981156
Does she get BTFO later in the movie about lying to further hey agenda? If not, then the audience will believe her as well. So it comes down to the writers either being ignorant or pushing an agenda. Which one would you like it to be?
>>
Apparently it's likely that it was built by slaves since slave labor was common in D.C., but there's no irrefutable proof.
>>
>>85982250
If I'm remembering the half hearted research I did after I saw Homecoming, it's that there's a reasonable chance the stone was quarried by slaves.
>>
>>85981749
How about we work hard to improve the US instead?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.