[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stannis btfo's the wildlings without even trying >Ramsey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Stannis btfo's the wildlings without even trying
>Ramsey btfo's Stannis with 10 good men, without even trying
>Jon Snu and the wildlings btfo Ramsey

What happened to Ramsey's magic plot armour that let him cut through stannis but disappeared the moment john snu appeared?
>>
Ramsey did not defeat Stannis in combat. They destroyed their food or something like that I don't remember exactly. Then half the army left before Stannis attacked Winterfell. John Snow was also getting his ass kicked before knights of the Vale came in. So not so good comparisons.
>>
>>85974927
These are rock paper scissors rules anon. Stannis beat wildlings, 20 good men beat Stannis, wildlings beat 20 good men.
>>
>>85975386
Yes, it took 3 armies to beat 20 good men
>>
File: 1500956776761.png (135KB, 471x623px) Image search: [Google]
1500956776761.png
135KB, 471x623px
>>85974927
Oh no how are we going to write game of thrones
I know lets ruin characters and then kill them so no one cares.

>Kills off best character
>Gives his storyline to Jon Snusnu
>>
>>85974927
Littlefinger and his army of big guys
>>
>>85974927
20 bolton good men got tied up by 62 mormont pround men
>>
Another Game of Reddit thread even though there's a general.

Simply epic.
>>
>>85975525
>Stannis lets the wildlings through the Wall to help fight the Others
>"LET'S HAVE JON DO THAT"
>Stannis rallies the northmen before attacking Winterfell
>Stannis starts mining dragonglass to fight the Others

i wonder what Jon's book-story will be since it sure as shit wont be a rehash of Stannis in ADWD followed by half a book of sitting on Dragonstone waiting for Dany to do something
>>
No, no, think of it like DBZ powerlevels

Wildling level = 5
Stannis level = 100, easy enough to BTFO them
Ramsey level = 1000, again no problem even with Stannis's whole army he just needs 20 good men
John Snow level = 1000, he had to team up with Littlefinger to tip the scales (Wildlings were there but as established they're power level 5 didn't mater)

Of course the night king's level is over 9000! so he'll need like 7000 power from khaleesi + 1000 from him and +1000 from littlefinger

Easy enough isn't it?
>>
>>85974927
Ser Twenty Goodmen had to go visit his sick grandma so he couldn't be there to fuck Starks up
upvote for more epic reddit jokes
>>
>>85977090
>implying the book will ever come out
>>
>>85977090
Could you imagine if the madman GRRM straight up has Jon not come back from the dead?
>>
>>85974927
Stannis will defeat the Boltons in the books, but D&D don't like Stannis, so they basically wrote an extra season that wasn't needed just so that their boy Jon Snow could be the one to defeat the Boltons instead.
>>
Jon Snow's plot armor is thicker than Ramsay's
>>
>>85977217
All he has to do is either make Dany stay in Essos or kill her off and it'll instantly be 1000% more interesting than the show.

That or fufill the hype concerning Euron, the Hightower, Dragonbinder and Sam having the horn of winter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.