[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rick & Morty season 3 trailer >WHAT IF PICKLE RICK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: at the mountains of reddit.jpg (58KB, 398x318px) Image search: [Google]
at the mountains of reddit.jpg
58KB, 398x318px
>Rick & Morty season 3 trailer
>WHAT IF PICKLE RICK WASN’T JUST A STORY
>ear shattering burp noise
>BOOM BIG REVEAL I'M CTHULU MORTY WADDAYA SAY ABOUT DAT
>full frontal shot of Cthulu Pickle Rick rising from the sewers
>black screen
>coming 2018

>season 3 episode
>opening shot is Cthulu Pickle Rick rising from the sewers with Szechuan sauce streaming of his body
>episode is twenty minutes of Cthulu Pickle Rick killing Christians and destroying churches
>ending is Pickle Rick standing over the crumbling remains of Christendom burping at Morty
>>
>>85971405
That would be sick, not gonna lie
>>
>>85971405
(toi)
>>
>>85971405
OH SHI-
>>
>>85971405
CTHULU RICKKKKKK
>>
a daring synthesis!
>>
Just imagine being the kind of person that enjoys watching Rick and Morty. That owns every piece of material media that has been hastily churned out: DVDs, posters, toys, games. Imagine being the kind of person who looks forward to every episode release. Who watches and re-watches the later seasons, analyses every piece of dialogue and music, every plot point, every episode title, every single word of every single episode. The kind of person who will claim that anyone who doesn't like the show just doesn't understand it. Imagine being so excited when Rick appears on the screen. Giggling with uncontrollable laughter with every belch, every "Aw jeez Rick", every seemingly random moment, but deep down you know. You know that, on a whole other level, this show, designed for children and adults who won't grow up, speaks to you. It understands you. You hear "Wubba" and know what's coming. By "Lubba" your dick is quivering, and when Rick exclaims "Dub dub!" you explode from all holes in a torrent of laughter and foul smelling liquids. You pray that every episode never reaches an end, because never again will a show appear that is so 'deep' and 'intelligent' as this one.

Just imagine being a fan of Rick and Morty.
>>
i still dont get the hype for this show. i keep trying to watch it but just fall asleep, and i never even laughed at anything in the show or even laughed in my head at it. why is everyone talking about this shit?
>>
Fandom was a mistake
>>
File: 1502037861886.jpg (9KB, 293x107px) Image search: [Google]
1502037861886.jpg
9KB, 293x107px
>>85971405
/tv/ would literally explode from a movie so epic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U

for your listening pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>85976811
for you
>>
>>85977827
I TURNED MYSELF INTO KINO MORTY
>>
how do we fit the harry potter copypasta into this
>>
>>85971405
a daring synthesis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.