[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: james gunn and bradley cooper.jpg (36KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
james gunn and bradley cooper.jpg
36KB, 600x420px
>There is a history in Hollywood of haphazard endings to trilogies, and I didn't want to become a part of that dishonorable tradition of pretending the third one doesn't exist.

What the fuck? Surely there's at least one film series where the third movie is considered one of the best.
>>
>>85967993
Nope.
>>
>>85967993

Lethal Weapon 3
>>
>>85967993
LoTR
>>
Richard III
>>
The Godfather: Part III
>>
the matrix
lupin III the castle of cagliostro
>>
>>85968234
Fuck no
>>
>>85967993
Kill Bill 3
>>
Indiana Jones and Die Hard
>>
Lord of the Rings is the only one.
>>
>Ctrl-F "back to the future" 0 results
Jesus Christ what is wrong with this world..?
>>
File: 84646879.jpg (289KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
84646879.jpg
289KB, 1310x873px
>>85967993
>>
BTTF trilogy is pretty consistent, but the third one is noticeably weaker. Not enough to make it dog shit, though.
Also Die Hard but it's not a trilogy
>>
>>85968250
>>85968512
You assholes can't be serious.
>>
>>85968250
ROTK is known as the worst one
>awful cgi
>battle after battle full of quips which minimize the stakes
>>
>>85967993
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
>>
>>85967993

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
>>
Return of the Jedi is just as good as Empire

fuck you, I'm tired of people ragging on that movie just because of the Ewoks
>>
Half Life 3
>>
File: tolduaboutsnipersbaka.gif (968KB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
tolduaboutsnipersbaka.gif
968KB, 480x220px
>>85967993
it's not considered the best but it is the best

it's tip top sci-fi apocalypse kino that was just too kinotastic for the weabos (who're concerned more with shipping than with cinematography lmayo) to handle
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.