[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they kill him off-screen? Why didn't they just give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Why did they kill him off-screen? Why didn't they just give him a proper death?
>>
Because he isn't actually dead.
>>
They planned to bring him back, but change of plans made them remain dead
>>
Why did this need its own thread?
>>
Can anyone tell me why do they keep mentioning him on every episode after his death?
There have been 15 episodes after his death and he was not mentioned on only 2 episodes in s6 if i remember correctly.
>>
>implying stannis is dead

he's the one true king of westeros and the rightful heir to the iron throne, he ain't gonna die. in fact, he's gonna win the game of thrones.
>>
>>85965770
In the final episode of season 7, the Night's King resurrects Stannis and bends the knee

Battle of the Blackwater rematch in season 8
>>
File: Stannis.webm (706KB, 638x334px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis.webm
706KB, 638x334px
>>
>>85965770
They didn't kill him off screen.
>>
File: Twins_close.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twins_close.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>85965975
Why does GoT have so boring cinematography? Almost every scene is people talking to each other behind tables in a dark room. They atleast tried to change it up in S1.
>>
>>85965905
So normies can remember him when he returns
>>
Someone, just give me the S7E4 illegal stream and stfu.
>>
File: 1500859017810.jpg (10KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1500859017810.jpg
10KB, 329x329px
>>85966517
"NO"
>>
>>85966597
lol john boyega, as a black man i got no problem seein u honkeys all over the Tv, if a nigga so concern bout ithe could write his own story, white shows made for white fokes
>>
>>85966517
Pirate Bay noob
>>
>>85965770
i feel like it was the best thing for his character, having his character alredy diminished then having see him decapitated by that fucking bitch would of been humiliating it was a "i cant look" moment and thats the one thing i can accept dnd for doing
>>
>>85966439
why didn't the starks just make boats and float across the twins
>>
>>85966597
Cuck
>>
>>85966873
time
>>
>>85966966

Didn't they spend days shooting down ravens, followed by more days making terms everyone agreed with? Surely they can get some rafts built to ferry troops across in that time.
>>
>>85965900
The Mannis always deserves his own thread.
>>
>>85967036
no, pretty sure it all happened within a day
>>
>>85965770
Same with Olenna, I really wanted to see their death throes.
>>
>>85966597
>Who is Xaro Xhoan Daxos
>Who is Areo Hotah
>Who is Salladhor Saan
>Who is Grey Worm
>Who is Missandei

All of them but Missandei were confirmed white in the books too, and Grey Worm's ethnicity was never specified
>>
>>85967036
If you were the Freys and your one claim to anything was that you were the only crossing and some stupid king tried sailing his army across less than a mile from you castle. Wouldnt you at least harry his forces as they crossed. If you hadnt already attacked them for cutting down your trees that is.
>>
>>85966597
"one type of person"
What a fucking racist.
>>
>>85966439
Fuck, season 1 was so good. The only bad thing about it was its lack of Stannis.
>>
>>85967182

The Freys were never painted to be particularly bright. In fact their most famous attribute is sitting in one spot doing fucking nothing despite everything around them turning to chaos. So, no, I don't think they would move to harass the Starks outside their own castle.
>>
>>85966439
Rewatch Battle of the Bastards and take that back
>>
>>85966597
How does this show lack diversity? The characters both look and act extremely differently from one another.
>>
>>85966845
His last words were also pretty based.

>Go on, do your duty.
>>
>>85966845
>would of
You just invalidated the entire rest of your post.
>>
>>85965905

Stannis' action had a major impact in the GoT world
>>
Could Mellisandre have stopped the wildfire ship bomb?
>>
>>85967472

She may have been able to sense it soon enough to warn off the fleet.

Still Stannis and Davos fucked up. They didn't have a screening force of smaller, expendable ships, that aren't packed with troops to act as a vanguard. Plus a single ship coming out against the fleet should have been a huge red flag.
>>
>>85967397
the fuck you talking about you fucking retarded cunt, learn to read.
>>
>>85966439
That one episode in Season 6 when the Hound comes back had amazing cinematography. Only episode that really stood out strangely
>>
>>85968492
Learn to write.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.