[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasnt too bad but not good either. I liked how it looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gits.jpg (169KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gits.jpg
169KB, 800x1200px
It wasnt too bad but not good either.

I liked how it looked they got some of the world on screen but it didnt make me feel anything or care about the characters. Micheal Pitt and Batou were good.
>>
>>85964513
why did they turn two asian people into white robots?
>>
File: scarlyjo.png (561KB, 540x655px) Image search: [Google]
scarlyjo.png
561KB, 540x655px
>>
Movie's ass. She looks like she's wearing a spandex jazzercise outfit.
>>
>>85964538
because the needed a star name to attract viewers

hiring a literal who asian to play major isnt financially viable and film making IS a business
>>
It wasn't good, but it wasn't so bad either that I would enjoy hating it.

Truly the worst type of film.
>>
>>85964513
Agreed, it wasn't no Last Airbender and some of the fanservice shots were kinda cool.
>>
It was better than the source material.
>>
>>85964513
It was the worst piece of shitter ever produced.
Half of the scenes were hommages to scenes from the original, but only in visuals, everything else was a hollywood-dumbed-down shit version of the original. Every bit of depth, character or meaning was removed from it and replaced with some hollywood one liner. Oh no they cast a white person as a race-ambiguous cyborg what an insult to Japanese culture t. tumblrfrags. You know what's really an insult to Japanese Culture. Shitting on a famous Japanese movie as hard as this movie's asswipe script.

I don't know what I expected though. The directors is some noname who's only other movie is Snow White and the Huntsman, some fairytale capeshit for lowest common denominator normie entertainment with this emotionless bitch from twilight. and of course he's some fucking chad who cheated on his wife with that exact bitch from twilight while making the movie, only to then publically apologize in some boulevard tabloid rag about it. Does that gigachad strike you as the person to respect a movie like Ghost in the Shell? No.

A bunch of stupid burgers from Hollywood watched the original while fucking some coked up ho and all that was left in their mind of the philosophy,themes and characters of the movie was
>dude cyborgs lmao
>>
>>85965067
clean up your dakimakura and watch the matrix

i'm looking forward to the AKIRA live action movie kek
>>
>>85965225
I'm not some fucking weeb, GITS is the only anime I ever watched.
The Akira live action movie will be the same fucking bullshit. Hollywood directors can't take the risk of making a meaningful movie anymore. They can only justify the easiest moneygrabs to investors and studios these days. See all the capeshits every year.
>>
>>85965067
>It was the worst piece of shitter ever produced.
don't lie on the internet BvS IS the worst shit ever made of all human kind.
>>
the good
>batou
>the smoking lady

the bad
>the rest

the fucking kill me
>the 2 second throwaway shot of the 20 finger typing
>managing to make a fucking spider tank seem dull and generic

i also really liked nerdwriter take on this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2soHxEN79c
i know i know..nerdwriter bit this really is worth a watch
>>
File: IMG_0581.jpg (479KB, 1812x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
479KB, 1812x3000px
>>85964513
My Scarlett Pork fetisch was the only reason I watched it. pls no bully
>>
>>85965486
I really am surprised her body has lasted as long as it has considering the insane amount of surgery she's had. If you look at her now she's starting to fall apart.
>>
>>85965449
Did you even watch the special features, the creator said to the movie team to do their own thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.