[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the purpose of the little girl? What's the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
What's the purpose of the little girl?
What's the point of the out-of-place comic relief monkey?
Why does Caesar's development feel cheap and lazy?
Why are everyone's lines so shit?
Why does Caesar go through this shitty character arc that comes out of nowhere and doesn't really help to expand the story of this trilogy?
Why can't this movie pick a tone and stick to it?
Why does this feel like 3 films splashed into one?
Why did they need the monkeys to do slave work?
Why did that never go anywhere?
Why did the movie feel so rushed?
What's the point of the JRPG-esque beginning?
Why does the Colonel's fate feel unsatisfying and ultimately not well worked?
What's with the latest mutation of the virus that makes men monkeys? Why did that also not go anywhere?
Why is the finale such a huge fucking clusterfuck?
Why is this movie so shit? The previous two were great.
>>
Bad Ape showed that the apes beyond the original San Francisco population were smart too.

the little girl was to show that some mute humans remain intelligent.
>>
>>85957612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
why do people think this one is the best of the 3?
that's the most amazing thing
>>
Is the audience supposed to cheer for the apes? I never saw the first two and I wanted that general guy to gas Curious George the whole time. During a real apocalypse wouldn't you want all the monkeys dead? And how did they take over the world in the first place? Even if apes became as smart as humans, nearly every species is critically endangered and we could easily wipe them out very quickly.
>>
>>85958391
And how did they take over the world in the first place?
They didn't. Virus wiped out most of humanity.
>>
>>85958391
rewatch the first one, the stuff that makes the monkeys smart kills humans
>>
>>85957961
why the fuck is he reviewing the hunt for red october for like 30 seconds at the end lmao
>>
>>85957612
I hate that I'm doing this.
>What's the purpose of the little girl?
Connect it to the further series, humans need to lose speech and complex thought.
>What's the point of the out-of-place comic relief monkey?
Show that intelligence isn't dependent on Caesar's influence
>Why does Caesar's development feel cheap and lazy?
Opinion
>Why are everyone's lines so shit?
Opinion
>Why does Caesar go through this shitty character arc that comes out of nowhere and doesn't really help to expand the story of this trilogy?
Opinion
>Why can't this movie pick a tone and stick to it?
Opinion
>Why does this feel like 3 films splashed into one?
Opinion
>Why did they need the monkeys to do slave work?
Explained in the movie, although it wasn't a very smart plan.
>Why did that never go anywhere?
(wrong) opinion
>Why did the movie feel so rushed?
Opinion
>What's the point of the JRPG-esque beginning?
What the fuck are you talking about faggot
>Why does the Colonel's fate feel unsatisfying and ultimately not well worked?
Opinion
>What's with the latest mutation of the virus that makes men monkeys? Why did that also not go anywhere?
Not even answerable
>Why is the finale such a huge fucking clusterfuck?
Opinion
>Why is this movie so shit? The previous two were great.
Opinion
>>
>>85958901
wrong
>>
>>85957612
It was a stand alone in the series IMHO

It is just a dumb prison break movie with so many holes...and literal holes in the military prison FFS It was tiresome to watch... Woulda walked out if I wast seeing it with my old man (who I have watched every other POTA with)

Trash
>>
>>85957612
>What's the purpose of the little girl?

Eye candy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.