[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there seriously anyone who likes Tulip? I swear she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Is there seriously anyone who likes Tulip?
I swear she's one of the most insufferable cunts I've ever seen and I thought everyone in Preacher was supposed to be assholes. She takes it to a whole new level.
Season 2 is doing a fine job of making me hate her with every episode.
>>
>>85957375

I literally stopped watching the show because of her.

And that she's another brownwashing of a canonicaly white character.

And that she's ugly.
>>
File: pd0b3a5eqmwxen677hxt.jpg (38KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
pd0b3a5eqmwxen677hxt.jpg
38KB, 620x470px
>>85957375

Yeah shes borderline annoying, but at least for me, gets saved because she acts like a naive qt sometimes. Plus her dialogue with Jessie is decent. That said Jesse, the grand scale ofthe story and pic related makes it easy to gloss over her.
>>
>>85957434
I expected to hate her for the brownwashing but the actress does a decent job of conveying a truly broken person. You can see moments where she wants to be a better person but just doesn't have it in her.

I don't mind that she's ugly either. Frankly, having a piss-poor orphan loser that also happened to be drop dead gorgeous would have been weird.
>>
>>85957434
It's incredible that it's always you alt right SJWs that care how actors look. You really are human garbage in every way possible.
>>
>>85957522
Ya, Jesse and Cassidy castings were A+ and also the guy who plays Herr Star. Good job on whoever got them.
>>
>>85957555
I bet you're ugly too lmao
>>
File: Preacher.jpg (349KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher.jpg
349KB, 1000x563px
DROPPED
>>
>>85957555
Hey, Pot. I've got a message from Kettle...
>>
>>85957555
>human garbage
hehehe. nice try
>>
>>85957606
Pink hair, fat, problem glasses. You just know it.

Or worse: A gooney-bearded hipster twerp.
>>
File: preacher-season-2.jpg (119KB, 1200x707px) Image search: [Google]
preacher-season-2.jpg
119KB, 1200x707px
>>85957645
But the best episode just premiered last week!
>>
>>85957434
>ugly
Nigga. You gay.
The brown washing is bullshit, especially as racism would be an issue down south.
>>
>>85957689
You're a ""man"" that gossips about how other people look and you're making this post? Go back to reading TMZ halfwit.
>>
>cassidy talking about foreskins in cream
>kek
>look it up
>tfw
>>
>>85957786
yeah what a toxic post amirite. just like the sjws etc etc
>>
>>85957833
Now you're making me curious...
>>
>>85957856
Not only are you an SJW, you're a """""man""""" that gossips about celebrities. Literally the lowest form of human.
>>
I s this season still good? I liked the first few episodes.
>>
File: fk.jpg (184KB, 660x618px) Image search: [Google]
fk.jpg
184KB, 660x618px
>>85957833
>>85957898
fuck me
>>
>>85957970
Yes, the last two episodes in particular were really damned good.
>>
>>85957932
Nope. There is one life form lower: The one that screeches in horror when people say things they don't like on the internet.

That's you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>85957932
wow you are so bad at falseflagging as a normal person. can't you step out of your retarded lexicon for even a single thread? you're so bad at this it's almost making me think you're pol falsflagging as an sjw falsflagging as an average joe tired of these "right wing sjws"
>>
>>85957375
You just hate her because she's a real black Irish.
>>
File: PREACHER_S2_205_INSIDE-800x450.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PREACHER_S2_205_INSIDE-800x450.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
>>85958154
Did you even watch the fifth episode this season? What a cunt.
>>
>>85957723
I want him to be the main character.
>>
>>85957786
>someone got their little fee-fees hurt.

Which one hit a little too close to the mark?

Was it the pink hair?

I bet it was the pink hair.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.