[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust bowl of butthurt has settled I think we can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Now that the dust bowl of butthurt has settled I think we can all agree that this is actually pretty good
>>
i can agree that i didnt watch this faggot shit
>>
>>85956926
I would't know desu
>>
Was it really? I watched the first episode and it was pretty boring. It was just the movie in tv format. I'm assuming it does its own thing at some point, right?
>>
why would anyone even bother with this shit? Do you know how many good shows exist?
>>
>>85956926
>nigga I should hit you for thinking I'd hit you
Fucking loved this shit.
>>
>>85956926
>american political garbage only relevant to americans
>implying anyone not an americunt and not-forced to watch this did
>implying it was good
kys reddit newfish b8r
>>
File: oh_you.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
oh_you.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>85956926
>Dear white people.
>stop thinking it's about you because we totally use you in the title, producers, writers and crew are probably white too, and people paying Netflix are white too..
>>
>>85957050
t. completely missing the point
>>
File: dennis-haysbert-white.jpg (29KB, 365x462px) Image search: [Google]
dennis-haysbert-white.jpg
29KB, 365x462px
>>85956926
overall decent, I prefered the movie because of the actors in it..

dammit, i wish they could have atleast gotten back dennis haysbert to play Papa Dean again..
>>
Dear Niggers: It's Not Personal
>>
>>85957100
agreed but gus fring narration made up a bit for his absence
>>
Dear Black People,

Making generalizations that all White People don't understand is racist.
>>
File: IMG_2632.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>85956926
>white people in title
>not about you
>>
>>85957168
thought the narrator sounded familiar..ya this makes losing dennis somewhat better..
>>
Didn't bother with it.
>>
>>85956926
Most of /tv/ didn't even bother watching it (shocker, I know) but after a couple episodes it was surprisingly comfy
>>
It was almost satire until you noticed the offhand comments and a whole slew of undertones. It's like they couldn't get the balance right every episode.

Still not horrible even though they couldn't keep it as "unbiased" as they may have wanted. Worth a look if you're bored and are looking for something to do instead of shitpost for a whole day.
>>
>>85957203
>implying you're white
>>
Anti white garbage no thanks
>>
Didn't watch it.
>>
>>85957045
>implying anything of cultural or entertainment value comes from outside america
>implying anyone else has politics that matter
kys butthurt euro faggot
>>
>>85958866
>euro
Americunt education at it's finest.
There are more than 190 nations in the world champ, how many do you think are counted as Euro? Are you jelly they're getting all the mad mudslime cocks your king is denying you with a travel ban?
>>
>>85958866
t. democrat
>>
>>85957041
woke
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.