[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies that /tv/ tricked into watching Pic related; it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: a_dark_song_one_sheet_approved.jpg (2MB, 1238x1800px) Image search: [Google]
a_dark_song_one_sheet_approved.jpg
2MB, 1238x1800px
ITT: Movies that /tv/ tricked into watching

Pic related; it was horribly boring and shit. I remember seeing plenty of posts here saying "it's the best horror film of the year!" well then fuck those fucking guys. This sucks.
>>
File: 1477014804871.jpg (164KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1477014804871.jpg
164KB, 540x402px
>>85955416
>it was horribly boring and shit
Plebian.
>>
>>85955460
Name 1 good thing about the movie other than photography

protip: you can't
>>
>>85955489
The acting, and also the the realism. It seemed to me, as someone that doesn't know anything about spells or rituals, or the occult in general, that it was pretty realistic. Also the pacing was fine, things started to pick up reasonably well and the delivery was fine.
>>
>>85955592
The pacing was fine? Most of the movie is nothing happening and preparing you for something with a lame ass ending. It felt like 3 hours long.

Acting was shit, I hated the bald cuck.

>YOU CUNT!!
>they all break something everytime they're mad because they're REALLY MAD
>girl has been through a really mentally devastating process of fasting/not sleeping/rituals and she doesn't look mentally unstable at all

Both looked pretty normal all things considered, not sure how many months they spent in that house but it didn't look realistic to me.
>>
>>85955416
The worst movie I've ever seen in my life aside from ED with Matt LeBlanc and I'm not kidding. The ending was no mind blowing my retarded that I seriously wanted to conjure that birch up just to get my 2 hours back l. Fuck this movie. Fuck everything about it and the creators and the creepy raped ginger fuck she pushed into the water
>>
>>85955676
Well, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
>>
File: IMG_1967.jpg (882KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
882KB, 1920x1088px
>>85955416
When critics and film festival dbags cream everywhere when talking about a horror movie it almost invariably sucks. These people aren't interested in the horror part of a horror movie so they think shit like the Babadook is a great horror movie.
>>
Well it certainly isn't Cabin in the Woods
>>
I liked it, its was something different
>>
>>85955676
>YOU CUNT!!
People swear, Are you American?
>they all break something everytime they're mad because they're REALLY MAD
Loads of emotional and unstable people smash shit
>girl has been through a really mentally devastating process of fasting/not sleeping/rituals and she doesn't look mentally unstable at all
Not eating so much fatty and people go through lack of sleep a lot, Not everyone is mentally unstable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.