[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just rewatched this kilm. What happened to this guy? He just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1417911424805.jpg (77KB, 1013x943px) Image search: [Google]
1417911424805.jpg
77KB, 1013x943px
Just rewatched this kilm. What happened to this guy? He just sort of disappeared near the end and was never heard of again

Did Nolan fire him during filming or something?
>>
Na he was at a scene where Banes men meet the soldiers on the bridge
>>
>>85948991
TDKR is a mess in editing, things just sort of happen, characters appear and disappear seemingly at random
>>
None of it makes any damn sense, the harder you think about this movie the dumber it is
>4u
>>
I'm pretty sure there's a brief scene that shows him getting shot in combat near the end when Bane's men start losing the battle
>>
>>85948991
>brainlet couldn't keep up with the Mosquito Man subplot
Here you go, big guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlydAEHTpXY
>>
someone post the gif/webm
>>
I honestly forgot he was in any part of the movie outside of the plane scene until recently. I've watched the plane scene over a hundred times now for laughs but I haven't watched the full movie since it was in theaters.
>>
>>85948991
Kino+film=kilm
>>
the thread rises
>>
>>85948991
He went on to fuck Courtney Cox from behind bro
>>
>>85948991
I think he's getting in one of the tanks at the end and gets shot, it doesn't really focus on him though so you may have missed it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.