[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Cinema not cleaned on right hand side , popcorn and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

>"Cinema not cleaned on right hand side , popcorn and God knows what all over the floor and seats , drinks cartons left everywhere so we sat somewhere else ...(why should we have too sit in someone else's filth??) because only half a dozen people in cinema then too add too the thoroughly pleasant experience a snotty fat wobble-bottom and her weeble-wobble boyfriend said "yer in us seats" so we had too move ...only the entire cinema too sit in as it was the last showing of star wars but the padantic cow had too make a point didn't she?? ..so not the enjoyable experience we we're hoping for ..also food and drink overpriced and why do they have no clocks?? ...so no not recommended"

Just why are cinemas such dirty shitholes /tv/?
>>
>>85942941
Because working with and being alongside the general public for extended periods of time really shows what utter cunts they are.

T. Store manager
>>
>>85942941
i remember wanting to go see Hot Fuzz when it came out but since I was under aged the dumb fucks at the kinoplex didn't let me see it and made a big deal out of it. so I took a shit on the floor in their bathrooms and pissed everywhere.
>>
>tfw my pillows looks like OP

i'm gonna get face cancer ain't it
i hate bein poor
>>
File: 1492975607054.jpg (132KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1492975607054.jpg
132KB, 1024x1276px
>>85943603
>theater stopped offering free refills
>dump the rest of my drink on the ground when the movie is over
>>
What are those weird tissue balls that are always under the seats? I never understood that
>>
File: bubsy.jpg (101KB, 782x487px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy.jpg
101KB, 782x487px
>>85943603
>>85943753
>Family makes me pay for my popcorn one time
>Don't even finish it because I'm not hungry
>Mom expects me to take it home with us so she could eat some
>I pour it out on the seats in front of us
>Never have to pay for popcorn again
>>
What third world country could a person be from that their english is that bad? Is it one of those rapefugees from Britain?
>>
>>85943441
This. No job will make you hate humanity more than the service industry. For that chair to get that dirty a human being had to make it that dirty. How can you possibly be this unbelievably inconsiderate to another human being to make them clean up your literal filth?
>b-b-but it's your job!
Its no one's job to clean up your waste but your parents your babysitter and your future nurses.
>>
File: 1479949979657.jpg (51KB, 602x815px) Image search: [Google]
1479949979657.jpg
51KB, 602x815px
>>85942941
>>
>>85943835
I've never been to the cinema, but if it's anything like my room, they're cum tissues.
>>
>>85942941
>Just why are cinemas such dirty shitholes /tv/?
Because of people like me securing jobs. You're welcome, wagies.
>>
I worked at Radio Shack when I was in high school and ended up losing my job after I beat the shit out of some bald 40 something manlet who kept getting in my face and screaming and pushing me because he was sold a broken cell phone at a totally different store. People are garbage, and it comes out even more when you work at a place where they think they can belittle you for nothing. Find a way to mostly work from home so you won't have to deal with that shit, that's what I did.
>>
>>85943955

I mean, it literally is their job though. A more accurate statement might be that, even though it's their job, there's no reason to be a lazy dick and make their job harder.
>>
File: MOB.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
MOB.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>>85943753
Holy fuck I thought I was the only one who does this autistic shit. I always dump my garbage on the floor especially my popcorn. Two white knights have tried to scold me.
>>
File: 1496679177068.jpg (125KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496679177068.jpg
125KB, 1440x1080px
>watching Godzilla 2014 alone
>have to piss real bad
>theatre is practically empty so use my empty coke cup as improvised piss jug
>Drank too much and it's about to overflow
>drop it
>piss splashes all over me and it's pouring underneath the seats in front me
>before I can even think I'm sprinting out of the movie theatre lobby and it's full of people about to see another movie
>run to my car and go park in a walmart parking lot for an hour until I think the movie is over and drive home
>>
ITT: Bitter autists making a mess in a movie theater because fuck you
>>
File: fuckign_mint.jpg (26KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
fuckign_mint.jpg
26KB, 552x594px
>tfw you see your own bubblegum months later
>>
>>85944413
>run to my car and go park in a walmart parking lot for an hour until I think the movie is over and drive home
why the fuck wouldn't you just drive home?
>>
>>85944541

More importantly, if he still has an hour+ left in the movie, how did he possibly manage to have to piss so badly that he could fill up a fountain drink? Did he chug two gatorades before heading in or something?

The story's full of holes!
>>
>>85944541
so my parents wouldn't find out
>>
>>85944541
because he's underage and he wanted to trick his parents into believing that he watched a movie
>>
>>85944503
>because fuck you
Because it keeps the economy for low wage workers alive, you selfish faggot. Think I enjoy digging in butchers' garbage containers during summer so that I get the stuff that's already rotting that I smear between the cushions of the seat? No, I don't. But I do it, because it has to be done. Get over yourself.
>>
>>85944413
this is why you never take the risk of pissing in cups
>>
>>85944413
Do your kegels.
I can shut my piss stream in a nanosecond.
>>
>>85944697
>Comparing rotting trash to assholes deliberately making a mess
Yeah let me just take a shit on the seat so they can get a fat check
I'm sorry you have a shit job tho
>>
>>85943854
smells like white trash
>>
>>85944413
poor lad
>>
File: iPod Nano.jpg (57KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
iPod Nano.jpg
57KB, 700x720px
>>85942941
This is why I prefer to sit at home and watch movies on my iPod nano.
>>
>>85945082
>A willing to clean shit for money
>B willing to pay to take a shit
Keep screeching.
Also, go back to plebbit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.