[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening in this trap? And how do you win it? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_otektqabTI1vyvg1co1_540.gif (1MB, 540x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otektqabTI1vyvg1co1_540.gif
1MB, 540x219px
What is happening in this trap?
And how do you win it?

Also how is Jigsaw still alive?
>>
I don't know
I don't know
He isn't
>>
>>85939559

This movies looks like shit, looks like in the same mold as JJ Abrams - slick, funny and competent but boring
>>
If you watch the trailer you can tell that that trap and the barn trap are the same (chains connect them). So I'm guessing that in this trap no one dies and it's just a way of the masked murderer telling them he means business.
>>
File: 1501764034782.png (223KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1501764034782.png
223KB, 500x445px
>>85940200
That one dude on the very right is completely out during the whole scene in the trailer.
You can seem him being dragged across the floor as the chain pulls his motionless body.
Its funny but I always wondered why this never happened more with trap starting but the poor bastard connected is still asleep.
>>
There's a series of rooms with a cube hole, each chain is a different length. The chains are all pulled at the same time pulling a predetermined person through the hole for jigsaw. The survivor's think it's to do with the questions he asks and answers they give.
>>
It's obviously in VR now
>>
>>85940333
Check'd.

I saw some guys saying he was actually the person behind it all, but it doesn't convince. Maybe he only woke up when he started getting chopped up. Or maybe the goal of the trap is to shove someone into the blades and he was it.

Honestly, why the hell didn't they just try to cut the chains? I still like the look of the trailer, tho. Nice song choice.
>>
it'll be a linked chain were the more they pull the more the others get dragged in. the twist being that if they all take a little they can all survive. like the nail bomb trap in saw 2 where there are 4 holes for 5 people but each of the holes can house more than one person
>>
>>85940846
>pull yourself into a wall full of blades so the other person is saved and you die all chopped up
>>
File: jigsaw.png (591KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw.png
591KB, 1366x768px
Also I just noticed that the clock has already reached zero when the chains start pulling.

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1488279172479.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1488279172479.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>85941144
I don't know why but the image of the past out guy on the floor with a bucket on his head is fucking funny to me.
>>
>>85941144
Couldn't you just jump over someone elses chain and tie them in a knot?
>>
File: saw.jpg (226KB, 1267x529px) Image search: [Google]
saw.jpg
226KB, 1267x529px
He's dead
>>
>>85944251
Even better, why not simply cut the chains with the blades?
>>
>>85940333
>>85940827
They said the identity of buckethead is a secret and wont be revealed until you watch the movie. When the detectives investigate the trap his body is missing.
>>
>>85941241
eXtreme planking
>>
File: Big shoes to fill.png (197KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Big shoes to fill.png
197KB, 300x260px
>>85942746
>>
>>85940924

What he meant was they all could balance the system and make sure they pull evenly to turn the trap off.

Sometimes its just thinking outside the box. Its a game after all.
>>
>>85944533
Ah okay. Yes, yes, I get it. But I doubt they will try to pull the same "we have to work together" twist. Or, if they do it, it'd be nice if they actually worked smart and cooperated instead of going against each other. I'm really interested in what the "wires trap" and the laser trap will be. Laser trap seems like as time goes by the thingies on which the lasers are on start to rotate inwards and burn your face.
>>
>>85942746
>Couldn't you just jump over someone elses chain and tie them in a knot?

Yes. If you went over and under each others chains or if you just run up to the wall to get slack and then tangle using the others chains you now put mechanical strain on the chain instead.

You're near guaranteed to break all but one chain this way. With some work all chains.
>>
>>85939559
Seems like limited time and options to get the iron mask off your head, and if you don't you get dragged into a wood chipper or something equally horrific
>>
>>85944533
>>85944710
they did a trap like this already, gotta be something else
>>
These movies gross me out. Terrible franchise.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.