[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>able to shoot dragons out of the sky using weapons he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>able to shoot dragons out of the sky using weapons he's unfamiliar with while surrouned by dragonfire and enemy riders
>manages to grab someone charging full speed on horseback and save him just before a dragon can incinerate him

What am I even watching anymore?
>>
>>85930969
A who's cooler contest to see who we will love most so they can be killed off in shitty ways in the end.
>>
>>85930969
Azor Bronn
>>
>>85930969
Even if they survive logic dictates that they will be held captive, but that won't happen either because reasons
>>
>>85930969
Bronn will be made the Hand of the Queen.

Screencrap this.
>>
>>85930969

Yeah Bron is a complete Mary Sue but Jamie was uncharacteristically based this episode.
I'm fully /teamLannister/ now
>>
>>85931347
>Ever doubting the lions
i've been sold on based jaime ever since his lion and wolf speech.
>>
>>85930969
I don't know about you but I'm watching for those moments like Aryan reuniting with Salsa, All-Bran and others, Reeeeeek and Jon meeting for the first time since ??? and so on.
>>
>>85930969
Can you not read between the lines?

Qyburn built one or several scorpions (likely using child labor), stuck them on carts, and attached those carts to the Lannister supply train. You know, in case dragons attacked. Which they did.

Obviously that entails demonstrating & training soldiers on it. Turn some levers, load an arrow, point at dragon, fire. I mean it's not like they're making wildfire on the spot or anything.
>>
>>85931606
Same, can't wait for Jon to meet Brann
>>
>>85930969
Will not fight the Mountain for a shit ton of gold, a big ass castle and a huge chunk of North cuz risk too high

Will take down a fucking dragon despite being not paid cuz fuck it.
>>
>>85930969
>What am I even watching anymore?
Bronn, the MVP.
>>
>>85930969
bronn has always been a hypercapable ninja warrior though. he killed hundreds of guys with one arrow at Blackwater
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.