[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of the revelation that Sandman killed Uncle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2637.jpg (13KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
13KB, 344x146px
What did you think of the revelation that Sandman killed Uncle Ben? And was this something Raimi was pressured to include?
>>
>you shouldve died in the gas chambers you old fuck
jeez raimi
>>
Gives you a reason to want to stop him, given everything else. The only reason he does bad things is for his daughter, and you'd want him to succeed more than Spiderman if that was all.
>>
Sandman killed Uncle Ben? How did I miss that.
>>
>>85926578
Because nobody actually watches these, we just rewrite the scenes to be really racist.
>>
>>85926451
A 'jumping the shark' moment
>>
>>85926451
I thought it was gay, and peter being a huge pussy forgiving him was really fuckin gay, and sandmans whole character of muh daughter was also gay
>>
>>85926646
>nobody actually watches these

I do. They're classics from a time when comic book movies were made to bring stories to life instead of to bring money to someone's pocket.
>>
>>85926451
Sandman didn't kill Uncle Ben you idiot, the murderer of Uncle Ben was dealt with in Spider-Man 1 in the warehouse, what the fuck y'all talking about.
>>
>It's probably just a bird. It'll fly away.
>>
>>85926831
Fast and the Furious might be more your speed. There's a lot more hot chicks, macho dudes, fast cars, and explosions in those.
>>
>>85926906
sounds kinda gay
>>
>>85926958
like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>85926831
Sandman also came off as being mildly retarded. Like, a big, spastic meathead.
>>
>>85927119
[but muh daughter mumbling intensifies]
>>
>>85926451
>Spiderman: "All this time...with a name like 'Sandman...' I thought I was fighting a dune coon, not one of my white brothers."

The conflict in this movie was really deep, bravo Raimi
>>
>>85926451
Pretty sure everything we hate about the movie was studio intervention.
Either way, I gave up on Spidey movies after 3 and am currently rewatching the 90's cartoon to catch up on what I missed wayyyy back.
Used to like movies...
>>
People complain about the wrong things in Spider-man 3, but never mention that it's this piece of shit revelation that makes the movie bad, apart from all the weird crying that came off as silly more than emotional.
>>
>>85927790
>>85926451
hahaha, was just thinking: gave up on the X-Men flicks after 3 too, AND am currently rewatching the 90's toon to catch up on what I missed wayyyy back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.