[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you find yourself in an Hunger Games-type of arena >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: avp.jpg (176KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
avp.jpg
176KB, 1200x600px
>you find yourself in an Hunger Games-type of arena
>you have to survive for 24 hours
>either a Xenomorph or a Predator is set loose

Who do you choose? What will you do?
>>
reddit!
>>
>>85920316
I think literally everyone's gonna choose the xenomorph.

At the end of the day, it's about as smart as a fucking wolf. You can still evade it, maybe, if you pull some tricks like lighting fires, hiding in mud, I dunno, but assuming the goal is just to survive 24 hours you might have a chance with the chitinous space animal vs the actual fucking hunter who's as smart as you.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 710x473px
>>
>>85920394
alien is way smarter, if the movies are anything to go by

a wolf hunts to eat. the xenomorph hunts to kill
>>
I'd pick the Predator because I'm a massive pussy and there wouldn't be any sport in hunting me and turning me into a trophy so I'd be safe and he'd just return back to his home planet.
>>
>>85920818

alien only goes after you if they see you. pred is gonna go looking for you.

maybe if you piss your pants and shit yourself pred might ignore you but thats a long shot.
>>
Predator. Just don't pick up a weapon.
>>
>>85920316
Predator. Laurence Fishburne was able to hide form them for years
>>
Predator. It's not going to kill you unless you're dangerous, and therefore present a challenge. A Xeno will kill you for the fuck of it, or try to turn you into an egg, or use you as a facehugger recepticle.

Now that I'm on the subject, the Xenomorph lifecycle doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you consider the DC of Alien to be canon. They essentially need two humans to make one Xenomorph.
>>
>>85921128
>They essentially need two humans to make one Xenomorph.
2?
>>
>>85920977
It helped he stole some of their tech
>>
>>85920316

alien spits out acid blood & shit how the fuck would you kill it with out a sniper from at least 100 yards away?
>>
I lift bro, I think I can handle a xenolet
>>
>>85920316
gimme a pulse rifle and i go hunting them motherfucker
>>
If you have a weapon, then definitely the Alien, as it's easier to kill and dumber.

If you don't have a weapon, then certainly the Predator, as it will not fight you if you do not have one simply out of its own honour code. Maybe you could be friends.
>>
>>85920316
>pick Predator
>at no point do anything threatening nor hold anything that can be construed as a weapon
That was easy.
>>
>>85920394
> it's about as smart as a fucking wolf
>can work an elevator

hmm really activates my almonds
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.