[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK CAN THIS CHARACTER DIE ALREADY EVERY SECOND ON SCREEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 372x321px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 372x321px
HOLY FUCK CAN THIS CHARACTER DIE ALREADY EVERY SECOND ON SCREEN SCREAMS GIRL POWAR XDD SHE IS UGLY AS SHIT AND COULD NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS A FIGHTER JUST FUCK OFF CUNT.
>>
Nah she was trained by Jon Snow, then The First Sword of Bravos, then a centuries old assassins guild. Get over it it if any female char deserves to be OP its Arya Stark
>>
>>85919059
fag
>>
>>85918987
She barely has a character arc

>has to run from KL
>various shit happens
>goes to bravoos
>some more shit happens
>she's now an highly trained assassin
>does absolutely nothing

I swear. She litterally NEVER had any part in any of the show's events, it's just a filler story.
>>
>>85918987
>"Where did you learn this?"
>No one
Missed oppurtunity not giving the creds to Syrio forel as a little throwback
>>
I like how sweeping and getting gutted several times before falling in sewer water has turned her into an elite assassin. These fuckwits D&D really have a problem with conveying passing time and character progression within their plotlines. It's all so jarring. Like they decided she had to be a master assassin by s7 regardless of what her character's capabilities were up to that point. Now she's a smug anime character.
>>
>>85919059
Agreed.
>>
>>85918987
Goddamn she is so fucking ugly. And her character is the worst, not one redeemable quality
>>
>>85919059
She had like two lessons i water dancing and then spent a season swinging a stick
>>
>>85919197
how the fuck is she even high trained anything? she didnt complete her training it barley looked like she past perliminaries all she does is put on a magic mask so she can sneak around, its fucking nothing any fuck can do that, she didnt finish her training with her rapier which wouldnt stop a fucking short sword from a medium build man let along anything else, the way she has been portrayed dosnt not show she has earnt the abilities she "posses" or the character "development"
>>
>>85918987
>maisie is 5'1 and that will most likely be her permanent height.

That's must be hard to swallow. What a shorty.
>>
>>85918987
Not until she assassinates the Mountain.
>>
>>85920555
She's a quick learner.
Maybe those lifelong trained knights and assassins just lack natural talent so it takes them a lifetime when it takes a talented 12 year old a few months.
>>
>>85919059
>learns how to catch cats
>learns how to wash dead bodies
SUDDENLY MASTER ASSASSIN IT ALL MAKES SENSE
>>
>>85918987

>Every female character on the show
>>
File: maisie-williams-cosplay.jpg (191KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
maisie-williams-cosplay.jpg
191KB, 1080x720px
SHE'S A GOOD CHARACTER, GET OVER IT!
>>
>>85918987
>implying coldsteel the hedgehog can be killed
heh... you've got a lot to learn, kid...
>>
>>85918987
stop watching such a shit-tier show and you won't have this problem anymore, you insufferable faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.