[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that clip of Anthony Cumia screaming in traffic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone have that clip of Anthony Cumia screaming in traffic?

I remember one of the Opie & Anthony shows where Anthony was telling a story about how some celebrity was blocking traffic with the paparazzi and fans blocking the road, and then later someone found footage from the paparazzo's camera of Anthony raging and honking his horn for like a minute straight, screaming abuse of the window, lmao.

Pure kino.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>85915009
You can hear Ants beeping in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgcw2I9y_c
>>
I hate that I know exactly what your talking about. It was Michael Buble. I'm not gonna look it up.
>>
>>85915009
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jon-stewart-and-anthony-cumia-have-swearing-match-at-new-york-comedy-club/

conservative comedy hero vs liberal comedy hero

who wins?
>>
>>85915009
this is the only one
>>85915055

You can hear him in the background

>Move your fucking car!
>>
>>85915009
>that face
ONE THING
>>
>>85915101
Yeah, pretty sure he also called the guy
>shithead
>>
>>85915055
Holy shit that's hilarious
>>
>>85915009
Ant is /Ourguy/
>>
>>85915075
holy shit. every so often Ant is involved in a headline and I just go "oh no what now" and click anyway....

I like both but that was shitty of Jon to deny a simple handshake...
>>
>>85915075
was this because of O&A exposing Anthony Weiner?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.