[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's the president but she's super sassy and witty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: VEEP.jpg (99KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
VEEP.jpg
99KB, 1264x711px
>she's the president but she's super sassy and witty and lets her enemies know she's got what it takes to compete in the male dominated world of politics

Why does /tv/ love this so much?
>>
This is literally the first thread I've seen about it on here.
>>
>>85905666
>Why does /tv/ love this so much?
What? We like HoC
>>
>she's the president but she's super sassy and witty and lets her enemies know she's got what it takes to compete in the male dominated world of politics

this is literally the storyline for half a season, go fuckoff and watch the show first before discussing it
>>
>>85905666
that's not what the show is like at all, have you ever even seen it?
>>
>>85905666
She was president for one season.
>>
Here we see the shill in its most transparent and premature form.

If he manages to gain traction from other sources of memetic energy he may just have a chance at pushing his agenda.
>>
>>85905790

Every episode is her v ridiculous strawmen. It's just a sitcom version of John Oliver.
>>
selena is shown as pretty consistently incompetent. have you even seen the show? she's also not the president for a very long time.

also, it is liked because JLD is funny.
>>
File: 1433751345941.gif (732KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1433751345941.gif
732KB, 250x222px
>>85905666
>Selena's administration
>competent
>>
>>85905883
that's not true at all
>>
>>85906395

Okay fine, I admit, I haven't seen the show. I was only basing this off what a friend told me about the show. He said it was a "Hillary wins fantasy" or something. Is this show really redpilled? I might be interested in watching it then.
>>
>>85906456
goddamn, you're a faggot, just watch rick and morty it's probably more your speed
>>
>>85906456
It's more like "what if McCain had won the 08 election, and Palin had done absolutely nothing since"
>>
>>85906456
>>>/pol/
>>
>>85905666
You obviously haven't watched it
>>
i love this show. i listened to a podcast with the showrunner and he said something about how misogynistic Selina is. he said that was one of the great things about the character, because if a man is misogynistic it would be hard to make it funny, but when its the first female president being vicious with women and treating them like shit, its funny as fuck.

and Selina IS fuckin awful to women in the show. the emotional scarring she gives her daughter...
>>
>>85905666
I don't think you understand this show at all..

She's a two faced hypocritical career politician, treats everyone around her like shit, ruined her daughters life, jumps from scandal to scandal, doesn't care about the good of the country or the people, only about being president...

She is basically attractive version of Hillary who was chosen to be president, until she got beat by reality tv star
>>
>>85906727
oh I get it
>>
>>85906628
If we're going there, I'll point out that she's a Jew.
>>
>>she's the president but she's super sassy and witty and lets her enemies know she's got what it takes to compete in the male dominated world of politics
Have you ever watched the show? She's a horrific person who is also completely incompetent. There's a moment when her most trusted aide screams at her that she set women back 40 years by being President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQGIzVyT3M
>>
this is actually one of the more progressive shows on TV right now. they almost make no distinction between race or gender. there's a black character who is an absolute moron; multiple women characters that are either stupid, corrupt or plain terrible; an opportunistic asian politician that makes puns about his own name... i could probably go on and on. And the best thing is that they are not "color-blind" or shit like that. I remember Peter McNicol's character saying to that black aide that if he was "30% less black" he could be president.
>>
>>85907162
I give Veep a lot of credit for being offensive. So many shows would shy away from the frequent jokes about the Holocaust and terrorism and shit like that.
>>
I think at some point the writers just decided to write her as female trump
>>
shes always transparently been an even more out of touch hillary.
armando ianucci is a very funny guy, im excited for his stalin flick
>>
>>85905666
Isn't she president now?
Shouldn't it be Peep?
>>
>>85905666
It's fucking funny, the insults are excellent. I pity the person who couldn't appreciate the show due to political concerns.
>>
>>85907247
I think Jonah is Trump. Selina is Hillary if Hillary was exactly what her opponents think she is.
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>85906456
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>85907438
It's actually non partisan

I think a lot of people think it's lib sjw pandering because Selma is a woman
>>
>>85907162
>on TV right now
wait, this shit is still running?
>>
>>85907300
She was only president for maybe one season. She was actually not in office at all in the most recent one
>>
>HBO
>JLD starring
>no nude scenes
dropped
>>
>>85905666
Yeah its shit. says a lot that one of the staples of the original show (malcolm tucker) would never fly on american TV
>>
>>85906864
>it's bad thing that not enough women will be president

this show is by leftists for leftists
>>
>>85905666
it WAS a very good satire of American politics.

but now American politics is a lousy satire of this show.
>>
>>85907456
Jonah is stupid(er) Ted Cruz.
>>
>>85905666
Because it's pretty goddamn funny. And most of the series revolves around how she's a complete fuckup surrounded by other fuckups who enable her.
>>
>>85905666
Bitch has more issues than National Geographic
>>
>>85906456
this is bait.jpg
>>
>>85905666
The Thick of It > Yes Minister > Yes Prime Minister > Veep > HoC > The West Wing
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.