[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a TV consensus on rick and Morty? or is it reddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501621495124.png (186KB, 762x581px) Image search: [Google]
1501621495124.png
186KB, 762x581px
Is there a TV consensus on rick and Morty?

or is it reddit (pic related)
>>
Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard Caitlyn Jenner, we’ve got acceptance to achieve Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes the president, and sometimes the supreme court but NEVER the legislature! You wanna know why Morty? Because they FEAR me.
>OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark.
Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more representative government Morty. They threatened to vote against me in Congress, so I made your Congressman and the Senate go away...
>Ohhh fuck...
I repla-burp-ced them both with the defacto-platform of the progressives, AND the democrats.
>Oh man...
The left wouldn’t have accepted me if I wasn't an oppressed minority. So now you know the REAL reason I need everyone to know what's going on inside my bedroom!
>Ohhhh-woah...
I JUST TOOK OVER THE LEFT WING PARTY MORTY!
>Oh man.
And if you tell your Congressman or Senator I said any of this, I’ll DENY it.
>You'll deny it...
And they’ll take my side, because I’m in the hierarchy of intersectionality, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out date cis-gender people, without telling them, Morty.
>Wh-what are you talking about?
Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty!
>Dating?
Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by equality
Morty, that was FAKE!
I-I’m driven by pronoun microagressions those, misgendering lawsuits.
>Lawsuits?
I want them pronouns, Morty.
>Them?
That’s my supreme court Morty!
>What the Hell?
If it takes 9 justices, I WANT MY ACCEPTANCE,
>What're you talking about Rick?
ACCEPTANCE, TOLERANT ACCEPTANCE MORTY!
>What're you talking about?
TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! JUDGE, 9 MORE JUDGES MORTY!
>Misgendering?!
9 MORE JUDGES UNTIL I GET THAT ZE/ZER PRONOUN!
>What is that?!
FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY!!
>What are you talking about?!
I WANT THAT ACCEPTANCE!!!
>>
File: 1500577958193.jpg (80KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
1500577958193.jpg
80KB, 640x521px
>>85891944
This is our official consensus.
>>
>>85891944
>spending time on reddit and saving this image
You have to go back
>>
Rick and Morty is entertaining, but not that deep. Why do they keep thinking it is?
>>
I don't know, maybe you should make another thread about it
>>
>>85893059
I'm just to dumb!
>>
fucking lol
>>
File: virgin walk.jpg (121KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
virgin walk.jpg
121KB, 1400x569px
>>85891944
>dating nerds
fucking degenerate
>>
>>85893113
Discussions of depth are pointless on the internet and particularly this site. There is not a single thing you can say is "deep" on 4chan without everyone snarkily saying how wrong you are. Everyone is hiding behind layers of irony at all times so they can criticize everything and never be criticized themselves. Whether Rick and Morty is "deep" is beside the point here. Whether it was or wasn't, everyone would say it wasn't. You can't be deep here unless you're some medieval fallacious thinker like Thomas Aquinas because muh contrarianism.
>>
BOOM
I
G

R
E
V
E
A
L
>>
>reddit and memey
it's fucking shit
>>
>>85893059
>to dumb
how does this exact fucking mistake happen in posts of this kind
>>
>>85893352
>medieval fallacious thinker like Thomas Aquinas

Please go hurt yourself you unbelievable pleb.
>>
>>85891944
The sad thing is that guy is probably blue-pilled as fuck, he's probably a Berniebro and conforms to like 99% of the liberal agenda.
>>
>>85893059
>If you don't think crawling is the best way to travel, you must be a three month old
wew
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.