[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to watch dirty harry >interracial couple >gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dirty-Harry-Banner.jpg (21KB, 838x471px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty-Harry-Banner.jpg
21KB, 838x471px
>decide to watch dirty harry
>interracial couple
>gay interracial couple
>interracial couple
>barely 20min into the movie

This is worse than the current year. Clint must've felt sick filming this degenerate trash.
>>
>>85890029
Clint was an actor all actors are pussies they just act though
>>
File: 1499757228285.jpg (200KB, 1325x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1499757228285.jpg
200KB, 1325x1255px
>me on the left
>>
>>85890029
It's set in San Fran, what were you expecting?
>>
>>85890029
>thinks Dirty Harry of all movies is SJW propaganda
Are you retarded?
>>
>>85890029
Well John Milius added all the memorable shit anyway. And they didn't even give him credit.
>>
>>85890029
but Harry hates all of them
>>
>>85890629
Yeah, OP probably is. That or a false flagger trying to paint that "all anti-SJWs are retards" narrative.
>>
>>85890629
>>85890802
/pol/ will never leave and it's breaking my heart
>>
>>85890029
Clint Eastwood was married to a nonwhite women for about 20 years. And Gran Torino, which was directed be Eastwood, is by far the most cucked movie I've ever seen in my life. Eastwood definitely isn't a /pol/tard, just your basic bitch cuckservative.
>>
>>85891157
What the fuck are you talking about? Gran Torino was about him teaching these shitty Hmongs to grow a spine so they can defend themselves from the shittier elements of their people. It was about a white man teaching another race to be less shitty. That's not being cucked at all.
>>
>>85891334
It was a movie about a white man turning his back on his family and giving his legacy to bunch of nonwhites. He even commits suicide for them.
>>
>>85890029
you know what? If you are terrified of this planet due to your own self-loathing and hatred, please just leave it.
>>
>>85891609
Because his actual family is a bunch of greedy non caring assholes... actually Gran Torino is the most realistic picture of a common family out there.
>>
>>85890981
This. I literally cry everytime I see a /pol/ post.

LEAVE, PLEASE!
>>
>>85890981
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.