[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this trash. Its basically a shittier version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Penny-Dreadful-Season-3-Slider.jpg (29KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
Penny-Dreadful-Season-3-Slider.jpg
29KB, 670x360px
Why do people like this trash.

Its basically a shittier version of Supernatural with a BUTTLOAD of twilight mixed into it.

And literally what the fuck is season 2. Gonna drop it here. When that stupid WITCH started to hiss in the first episode i cringed so hard i literally had to turn it off, hasnt happened in a long long time.

Literally the best episode of the whole show was Vanessa's flashback.
>>
>>85881190
>Its basically a shittier version of Supernatural with a BUTTLOAD of twilight mixed into it.

Is supernatural worth watching? Going through 13 seasons of a show sounds kind of exhausting desu
>>
>>85881190
I was so excited when I heard about this show because I love Western shit, Victorian shit and also monster movies. This show combines all three. Welp, turns out it was just League of Extraordinary Gentleman with gay sex.
>>
>>85881237
>Is supernatural worth watching?

It's essential borekino.
>>
>>85881237
1-6 or so is extremely good. comfy af

after that everything goes to shit
>>
>>85881237
season 1-3 is campy kino
season 4-5 is still decent
6 onwards isn't worth watching
>>
>>85881237
The first five seasons are really all that's needed. If you finish that and still want more you can go through the remaining eight if you feel like it.
>>
>>85881247
>Welp, turns out it was just League of Extraordinary Gentleman with gay sex.
Fucking this.
I felt robbed of a thing with enormous potential
>>
>>85881190
It's mostly because of Eva Green. Though I thought she was the worst girl in the show.
>>
>>85881262
>>85881278
>>85881285
>>85881299
cheers, thanks, I've been needing a solid monster of the week show since finishing buffy
>>
>>85881425

Borekino wasn't a compliment. Buffy was campy in a very charming way, Supernatural is just formulaic and childish in a revolting way.
>>
>>85881477
>>85881425
dont listen to this nigger. go into the show with an open mind. The characters are likable and you will like them.
>>
>>85881604
>The characters are likable

This faggot's cock lust has spoken.
>>
>>85881237
Most of the first season is great monster of the week comfy brotimes. You can quit when the ultrabitch shows up. Or, the rest of season 1-5 is a continuous story and not bad. Then it's just unnecessary boys-suffering ad nauseam. But if you really wanted to see how the adventure continues after the "end" it's probably what you wanted.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.