[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching Revenge of the Sith >get to Order 66 scene >there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Clone on a giant slug.png (1MB, 944x544px) Image search: [Google]
Clone on a giant slug.png
1MB, 944x544px
>watching Revenge of the Sith
>get to Order 66 scene
>there's a fucking clone using a giant slug thing as a mount

I never noticed this all these years.
What was George high on when he thought this shit up?
>>
>implying you wouldn't train slug creatures from their home planet as a form of transportation

Faggot.
>>
God these movies are fucking terrible.
>>
>>85879488
>a giant slug thing
I haven't watched this movie in almost a decade and I can tell you that thing has six legs
Don't be such a fucking faggot. If you want to complain about that planet, complain that Rancors are from there
>>
>>85879659
No they are found there but they aren't from there- that would be Dathomir.

This scene is more creative than The Force Awakens.
>>
File: s.jpg (68KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
68KB, 691x1024px
>>85879709
Thanks fucking NERD, I knew speaking in absolutes would get me some information.
>from the clone wars series
gross

Imagine if in NuWars they actually went to an "alien" planet with a visible ecosystem.
>>
>>85879709
How do animals just find there way to another goddamn planet? Was someone shipping rancor and lost a colony on Felucia?
>>
>obi wan tells clone troops to go to the high ground
>order 66 given
>jedi destroyed

reminder that obi wan caused it by taking the low ground. he was a good strategist.
>>
File: rathtar.png (1MB, 790x616px) Image search: [Google]
rathtar.png
1MB, 790x616px
>>85879806
>Was someone shipping rancor
Gotta make that credit.
This is a monster design in a multi-billion dollar movie franchise.
Someone was paid to design this.

Committees of people approved of this.
>>
>>85879709
Just "being creative" doesn't mean anything. Not every new idea is a good one. Creativity can be downright retarded.
>>
>>85879806
Yeah why not.
>implying you wouldn't take your rancor to another planet.

>>85879791
It might not be your thing anon but TCW show is actually pretty fun to watch. The writing goes off the wall sometimes- Sly Snootles has a gay Hutt lover. The animation is fairly good as well later on- it's much more creative than TFA.
>>85879919
burn the rathtar.
Suddenly we find ourselves in a c movie horror movie with tentacle creatures.
What the hell where they thinking?
>>
>>85880012
>S[n]y Snootles has a gay Hutt lover.
Okay, I'll watch it. I've given it a try, but just by going through and picking interesting sounding arcs. I liked the robot episodes, which is apparently WRONG. I think I watched most of the clone-centric episodes. I just can't bring myself to care about Ashoka.
>>
>>85880164
The writers have a certain bias and it sometimes gets annoying but Ahsoka grew on me throughout.

Even the filler is interesting to watch if not for the designs and animation. But the off the wall writing is very amusing.
>>
File: 1483732694242.jpg (92KB, 617x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483732694242.jpg
92KB, 617x900px
>>85879488
I guess it's a call-back to the storm troopers riding dewbacks on tatooine in the remastered version of Episode 4.

Why does this chick dress completely different from other Jedi?
>>
>>85880472
All the female Jedi do.
>>
File: 1501622602572.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501622602572.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
>>85879488
holy crap
>>
>>85880472
Twi'leks breath from their midriff
>>
>>85879579
yeah
terribly great
>>
>>85879537
ikr? Fucking kids.
>>
>>85879488
>remember dewbacks?
>>
>>85880472
>high heel boots
How have i never noticed this?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.