[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do mods delete threads about Youtube content and podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501846545215.jpg (11KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1501846545215.jpg
11KB, 250x248px
Why do mods delete threads about Youtube content and podcasts? We need a new board for alternative media
>>
that would just open a can of worms to autists who want to shitpost about anything being alternative media
>>
Because it's for underage gays
>>
>>85874912
>2017
>still no /celeb/

why.jpg
>>
>>85874937
This. If you allowed jewtube on here, this would become the jewtube board.
>>
>>85874912
>DUDE HIROSHIMA SAID IT'S OKAY LMAO
>nothing on the rules page says meta threads are okay
>mods constantly delete meta threads
These threads are shit and I'm glad the mods shut this shit down.
>>
>>85875039
That's why a new board for youtube content should be made
>>
>>85875129
gook is only moot in absentia
>post one shitpost a month
>collect datamining paycheck
>tell faglord and rapeape to keep ruining this site
>>
>>85874912
Certain youtube/podcast content should be allowed as it pertains directly to television/film.

For the retards out there, I mean the following:
Red Letter Media: Yes (they review and talk about movies).
Joe Rogan: No (not relevant to television/film)
Chris Stuckmann: Yes (reviews movies)
H3H3: No (not relevant to television/film)

This is so stupidly obvious but there are retards on here who actually get confused by what constitutes "television & film" content. Furthermore, you also get other retards who take the shitposting of crap like H3H3 and Joe Rogan as a sign that it is OK to shitpost with /pol/bait. No, it's not OK, stop being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>85875129
>the owner of the website (who has full control over it in every possible way) says something is allowed
>anon disagrees because he thinks this is some kind of democracy like the pinhead he is
>mods rebel military coup style because they want to feel powerful
be thankful that hiroshimoot is relatively spineless. if i was running this site you would be ip banned right now you little shit and your entire post history would be public, retroactively disqualifying your opinion on everything. mods would be required to document in video the full mechanical extent of their bodies which would be used as leverage to prevent such e-autism from seeing the light of day
>>
>>85876107
The problem is that podcasts like Joe Rogan have a diverse range of guests and topics that fall inbetween boards. One day he might talk to a movie star and it becomes relevant for /tv/. Another day he might have a political commentator on.
That's why a board specifically for alternative media should be implemented.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.