[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

season_3.0 https://twitter.com/whoismrrobot/st atus/8929431

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Mr-Robot-K3rnel-pan1c.ksd-1.png (620KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Robot-K3rnel-pan1c.ksd-1.png
620KB, 1024x576px
season_3.0

https://twitter.com/whoismrrobot/status/892943115832631296

Are you hyped, dudes? sooo good first and second, fucking audiovisual masterpiece, bravo sam smile
>>
Fuck off shill, one of the worst shows of the past five years, kill yourself
>>
>>85872727
the show is created by leftists for leftists

meanwhile, alison brie shows her pussy and finger herself
>>
mr reddit
>>
Season 1 was good. Season 2 was 2deep4you garbage that doesnt go anywhere.
>>
>>85873040
>Season 1 was good

WRONG. It was terrible from the beginning.
>>
>>85872727
First season was ok second season wasnt watchable.
>>
>>85872727
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>85873040
Season 1 was bad
Season 2 was bad
But can't lie I'm excited for s03 with how S02 ended.
I'm curiours just how far they will take the "your will can do anything" bit
>>
I dropped the show when it depicted those metal bull testicles falling through the skylight of congress

Congress doesn't have a skylight and the whole thing was just dumb
>>
>>85872727
I got bored and stopped watching S2 after several episodes. Is it worth going back to finish it?
>>
DAYDREAM
>>
Season 2 tried to be kino with its obvious twists and delayed storytelling and failed. One of the "reveals" was a fucking whiteboard with the plot on it. What a waste since Season 1 was so much better.
>>
>people saying S2 was dumb

S2 blew the fuck out of the adolescent "fug society" attitude of S1, turned out nobody liked societal collapse and it just caused misery

If S3 depicts the chinese using this societal collapse to take control of the corporation which now controls the cryptocurrency which is the standard currency of the US, then it will become narrative kino and the first proper depiction of the concept of "useful idiots" in television history
>>
>>85874018
>the first proper depiction of the concept of "useful idiots" in television history
You need to watch "The Prisoner".
Otherwise, yeah, you're right. The second season shows exactly why most attempts to do a revolution only serve the elites.
>>
I stopped watching during Season 2 and if the ratings were any indication I was hardly the only one
>>
>>85874018
These are all good things in theory but S2 draws it out so much to the point where it becomes a fucking slog to watch.
>>
>>85873911
horrible vfx on that scene, ugh
>>
season 2 was the pleb filter it needed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.