[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. He's a shitty actor who's delivery is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Idris_Elba_2014.jpg (198KB, 1200x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Idris_Elba_2014.jpg
198KB, 1200x1728px
Admit it. He's a shitty actor who's delivery is always the same.
>>
I've never been wowed by him ever
>>
>>85867994
No.
>>
Nah, he's great in Beasts of No Nation and The Wire but I don't think he's blockbuster franchise material.
>>
>>85867994
He was good as Stringer Bell, and I haven't seen Luther but I've heard he's good in that as well. Eveything else I've seen him in, yeah, I'd agree.
>>
>>85868026
As a lead? Maybe not. But as a side charater he can be pretty good
>>
>>85868211
Yeah, I should've added that.
But I don't think he could hold playing James Bond. People just say that because they want a race swapped character and Idris is cool and suave in real life.
>>
He's also a whining racist who wants the UK to be blacked. Can't fucking stand him. Same with platypus faced Sophie Okonedo ruining everything she stars in, and John Boyega too, why are they so overrated? Liberals worshipping black people has reached levels of idiocy we never thought possible.
>>
>Beast of No Nation
>Luther
>The Wire
>American Gangster

Imagine being this triggered by a black man.

racist /pol/ whitebois amaze me.
>>
>>85868657
>all that television
>gook nigger nation mobie
>shitty ridley scott movie
Lol
>>
>>85868516
U mad whyte boiii
>>
File: 424.png (214KB, 569x298px) Image search: [Google]
424.png
214KB, 569x298px
Today. Today... At the edge of our post limit, at the end of our thread, we have chosen not only to believe in memes, but in each other's memes. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall browse alone. Not today. Today we face the newfags that are at our door and bring the fight to them! Today, we are *canceling* the APACALYLSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>85868041
He stringer if stringer bell was a police officer
>>
>>85867994
He's got the suave down but that's pretty much his range in acting is
>>
>>85867994
Nobody cares
He makes white women wet and that's what fills seats
>>
>>85867994
He should get rid of his beard. He looks like a bum.
>>
>>85867994
He is pretty good, the problem isn't him. The problem is the propaganda nature of forced diversity that people are getting sick of.
>>
He as new BOND xD
>>
>>85867994
he is roland the movie is god awful I cant help but laugh my ass off at this disaster, fuck everyone and anyone who thought this might have been any thing close to good. shit atleast warcraft the movie was decent...
>>
Yeah, Stringer Bell is identical to Luther, you absolute fucking moron. Why do you people even exist?
>>
>>85867994
You mean Will Smith? Can we fucking adress the fact that any role he plays, he's just Will Smith LARPing as what he's supposed to be acting as?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.