[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this is what China pandering looks like, I welcome our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: the-great-wall-106400.jpg (54KB, 660x340px) Image search: [Google]
the-great-wall-106400.jpg
54KB, 660x340px
If this is what China pandering looks like, I welcome our Chinese overlords.
>>
>>85864745
Looks pretty stupid
>>
>>85864745
the chinese made that movie.
>>
File: orb memes square.jpg (52KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
orb memes square.jpg
52KB, 439x439px
>>85864745
you would. traitorous kuk.
>>
>>85864819
If they did, why did they put Matt Damon in it and squandered Dafoe?
>>
>>85864745
so is this power rangers
>>
I think I'm the only one in the US who loved this movie, unironically. The music is fucking great too, the same guy who does Game of Thrones.
>>
I thought this movie was complete shit. Tell China to make their own fucking movies and stop ruining mine
>>
>>85864801
fpbp
>>
>>85864745
should've watched power rangers instead
>>
>>85864745
Why do Asians have the worst armor designs?
>>
>>85867009
some are allright
some of the best artists on artstation are chinese id say
you should probably realise that whoever makes the decisions has shit taste
its the same thing in games when it comes to character designs, monster designs, and acessories / clothing etc
>>
>>85864933
cuz race relations starts with world renowned actors
>>
>>85867074
>>85867009
the chinese/hk audiences likes shit so over the top that this actually seems tame compared to something like Zu Warriors From the Mystic Mountain

it seems like Chinese movies, regardless of the nation are either over the top fantasy/pre-modern period piece action films or gritty crime and/or revenge movies
>>
>>85864745
why did they put oberyn martell in that movie.

And do the chinese have literally no other star except Andy Lau?
>>
I think they look kinda cool....
>>
>>85864745
>costume design looks good
>everything else is shitty

no thanks i'll stick to muh capeshit. I've seen the same story about 50 times and I haven't gotten tired of it yet!
>>
>>85864819
>hollywood writers, producers and lead actor
>chinese director

uh...yeah...china totally made it....
>>
I watched it the other day, Matt and Tovar dude were based, and while all their parts were belieable (realistic armors, not over the top shit, etc) the Chinese parts, armors, etc were crazy shit
>>
>>85867407
>andy lau
Used to watch his movies where he's usually plays some kind of triad member. Man, he's old now. Time sure pass.
>>
>>85864933
I know that you're a literal retard but if you work your slow, stupid brain hard enough I'm sure you can think of a reason why the chinks would put American actors in their movie.
>>
>>85867407
>And do the chinese have literally no other star except Andy Lau?
The Crane lady is the same chink that was in Kong and is appearing in the Pacific Rim sequel. I think it's more an issue of none of them speaking English.
>>
>>85864886
>traitorous cuck
>picture of the president selling arms and weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS leaders
>>
>>85864745

The girl's armor is from a game, I'm sure. Just painted blue. Not sure if it's from Skyrim (The elven armor) or from Dragon Age... But it's from a game.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.